Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 10 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:46 pm

"That is definately not a good idea. You need good friends. And those weren't friends. They were just people to hang with. I'm not against you having a good time. I am against you running in the wrong crowd," Khaat said, in her motherly tone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 10 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

"yeah." emily said smileing she had never had some one to tell her tis stuff befor. "thats why i told them i couldn't."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:33 pm

"Well, once you get to school, you'll find good friends. Once you're sorted into your houses, you'll find you can make friends quite easily because the others in your houses are a lot like yourself. You will have a lot in common. It will be easy."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 pm

"yeah." Emily said"like befor.umm. do you think my parents could have ever given up a baby?"she asked. "like if they had twins or somethign?"

OOC: i am even
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:05 pm

"Well, sometimes adults get into situations they just don't know how to handle. I don't think it was giving up on you as much as it was that they were giving up on themselves. Sometimes life feels like that's the only choice you have. Even when its the last thing you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm

"hmm i was just wondering because i saw this guy when i was looking for dlyanne that looked laot like my dad." she said takeing a pitcture out of her pocket and shwoing it to khaat.
the photo contained A guy with black hair and blue eyees then a woman that looked like emily they were holding a little girl and then the corrnor was riped off like someo one use to be ther but they didn't like that person any more "it was like that when i got it. i think some one use to be there befor it was torn off."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:33 pm

'Emily," Khaat said, "Trust me. Chasing for things that you may not ever find does you absolutely no good. Try living in the present. You have so many good things in your life right now that you need to put your attentions here. not in the past."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:41 pm

"ill try buti could have a brother." emily wispered. looking at the pictur runing her finger along the edge that had been toorn off. "or maybe a sister."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 am

'We can check that out," Khaat said, "But I think you do have quite enough on your plate to deal with right now. Lets get you and Edward adjusted to that first before we take on anything more."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 pm

okay," emily said looking at the table. "Umm whos turn is it?" she asked looking at the maghong tiles ech one haveing a diffrent picture all mening diffrent things
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top