Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 7 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:58 am

"its dark there hardly any sun light during the day he stays inside alot." emily said takeing aother pair of tiles and seting them with ther rest of the ones she ahd taken off the pile
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 7 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:02 am

"Okay," That helps me." Khaat smiled. "Not to worry. I have an idea. but not for tonight. Later." She took two number tiles--for the number eight, and set them aside. "You're doing very well. You just might beat me at this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 am

"i don't know" emily said "im haveing problems finding the tiles that match" then she picked up two more seting them aside
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:50 pm

"You seem to be doing fine," Khaat said, "Besides, the farther the game goes, the harder it gets for awhile. Until enough of them get uncovered that matches get easier." She picked up two matching tiles and set them aside. "Emily, you're going to need some more clothes unless we can get yours from your aunt. I think I'll try that first. I'm sure you'd rather have your own things rather than starting over again."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm

the only thing there ill miss is my wand." emily said picking up no more tiles. "i haven't see my broom in a while.the one thing that helped me escape." I was alway free on my broom she thought
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 pm

"Well, my plan is to go see your aunt and get your things back," Khaat said quietly. "And she needs to sign guardianship papers so that there's no fighting about where you belong. Otherwise, you may not get legal permission to stay here. She could order you to return. She is your only relative. Once she signs the papers, it makes it possible for you to stay."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 pm

"yeah," Emily said understanding fully "i just don't want to go back there or see either of them again."she took too more tiles off the desk and set them aside
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 pm

"Then I'll try to go there tomorrow," Khaat told her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:19 pm

"Just stay away from dacota." Emily said "your like a real mother to me and i don't want you to get hurt." she looked at the desk "i think its your turn
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: Do you want khaat to let dakota live if she encounters him? or can she kill him? it would free up diyanne a lot.

"I am not afraid of a vampire," Khaat said, "I was raised by a werewolf, for heaven's sake." She took 2 tiles and set them aside. "Ah, you're right . It is getting harder now." She laughed slightly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top