Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 5 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 pm

emily got up and fallowed khaat into the study. "hey." she said "um you wanna play a game or something? " she asked quietly
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 5 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Khaat turned to her and smiled, "You know, I think I would like that. I haven't played a game in a long time. What's your favorite? We have a lot at the farm, and I have a couple here. So I bet I pretty much have whatever you like. Thank you. I think that's exactly what I need. And I have some colas in the fridge. We could put a couple over ice. It sounds like fun."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 pm

i'll play pereaty much any thing" EMily said happy she could help khaat "so you choose. and ill get the colas"
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:12 am

Khaat opened a cabinet in her study and looked through the games. She did have some games. She got out a wooden box that had an antique set of ivory mahjongg tiles. It was an easy enough game to learn, even if emily didn't know how to play. It was simply the removal of two matching tiles until they were all gone. She cleaned off the desk, and set up the tiles while Emily was gone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 am

emily came back with to glasses of ice cold cola and sat at the desk with khaat giveing her he glass "Mahjongg" she guessed
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 am

"Yes," Khaat smiled, a little surprised and pleased, both. "I wasn't sure you played. But I thought even if you didn't you would pick up fast on it. So, have you played before?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 am

not really." Emily said "i just kindof guessed," she admitted smileing at khaat "never really played many games no one to play with."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 am

"Well, its very easy. We take turns finding two tiles that match that are not covered by anything else and we remove them. If you can't find a match, you pass. At the end of the game, whoever has the most pairs of tiles wins. And there are as many different patterns to stacking the tiles as you can dream up. Like this--she found a tile that had a picture of a bonsai tree on it and on the other side of the tile pile, she found the tile that matched it, and removed it. "That's it. Your turn," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:38 am

Emily found to tiles that matched and set them aside then took a sip from her glass she looked at khaat wishing she could be like her then wonered if he mother waas like khaat what did she look like
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am

"Exactly right," Khaat smiled, "Good job. Okay, my turn." Khaat drew two more tiles. "Emily, what are you thinkiing so hard about tonight? You can tell me anything."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top