Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 4 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

"Okay "emily said sitting at the table
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 4 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Khaat fixed her plate and told Emily to fix hers. Khatt's parents joined them, and they sat eating dinner together. It seemed to be a rather quiet house tonight. There was some small talk, but nobody was talking about anything important. Khaat didn't have much appetite, but she just presumed it was because she was pregnant. Still, she did the best she could.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Emily fixed a plate of food and quietly ate barely looking up from her plate.. when she got done she sat with her hands in her lap "your a grate cook kathrine." she said quietly
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm

"Thank you, Dear," Katherine smiled. "I'm glad you like it. Be sure you save room for the chocolate mousse for desert. And, Khaat, if you don't want your father to pick on you, you'll quit chasing that potato and eat it." Khaat looked at Emily, feeling like she was just reduce to about her age again, and she laughed.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:48 pm

" ill try." emily said to kahtrine and glanced at khaat feeling sorry for her how her parents were treating her as a kid insteed of the adult she was. "but your cookings soo good."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm

"It's all about the baby, Em," Khaat laughed. "They're being extra protective because I've never been pregnant before." "Yes, and we're going to make sure that little boy or girl gets here safely," her mother replied, "despite all your attempts to do whatever you want. And, of all people, Khaat, you do know better." "You're right. I do," Khaat said quietly. "Thank you for a wonderful dinner, Mom. I'm just really tired. Excuse me," Khaat said. She got up and left the table, going up to her room.

Robert looked at Emily, "Don't worry. She's alright. She just misses Rob, that's all. I'll talk to her after dinner. Moodiness is also part of pregnancy, unfortunately. Besides that, she did have a very long day at St. Mungos. I know she's tired tonight. I'll make sure she's okay. I think a few minutes alone might do her good."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 pm

"yeah," Emily said "i has to be hard for her. " header than it was for me not haveing a familyshe thougth alot harder "just wish i could help in some way."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:19 pm

"You really want to help?" Robert asked. "Maybe just try to have some fun with her. Play a game of cards or chess or something. Whatever you like. She could use more fun and laughter in her life and less concentrating on Rob's absence. But maybe tomorrow. I'm going to try to get her to turn in early tonight."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm

"ill do that," Emily said being able to help some one always made her happy. expcilly some one like khaat who had a big enough heart to bring her into her home
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Khaat was up in her room and realized that the book she wanted was down in her study. She came downstairs and went into her den.

Robert looked at Emily, "She's in the study. Now might be a good time to talk to her if you want. She's bored if she's looking for a book. If she had one she really wanted, she'd have Accio'd it up to her room. I know her too well. Go talk to her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top