Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 pm

i kindof already choose when i was liveing with dlyanne but now i don't know if i made the right choice." Emily said
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 3 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 pm

"That depends on what you chose," Khaat said gently. "Do you want to talk about it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Emily showed the dark mark on her arm "like i said im not shure i made the right chooice
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:50 pm

"I see," Khaat said softly. "It certainly is not the choice I would have made. You know that the Death Eaters aren't the only ones who want reform in the ministry. It is not nearly as easy to get out of being a death eater than it was getting in. But if you change your mind, we may be able to facilitate that. The choice is yours. I would hate to see the two of us end up on opposite sides in this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 pm

"yeah," emily said pulling the sleave back down "how had is it to get out? " she asked
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

"I will do what I can. I do have a few connections. Do not go to any of their meetings or meet with any of them until we have some word on getting you out."

OOC: if you want to change alignments, you need to ask to change that in the feuding forces enlistments. You would have to try to go from death eaters to potters army.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 pm

ooc: okay

"okay," Emily said "i should have never joined any way not really me i guess. beening mean and stuff."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm

"No. It isn't. It's for people that are rather hard hearted and who don't care about other people and who only want power and control and don't care how they get it, regardless if they hurt innocent people or not. Most death eaters I have known have been killed eventually. You don't measure up to any of those qualities. You were just angry. But you're not alone now. You have a family now, so we can help you make better choices. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:44 pm

emily went over and hugged khaat, "thankyou" she said
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 pm

"Your're very welcome, " Khaat smiled. Just then she heard her mother calling them for dinner. "We'd better go," Khaat said. She went to the dining room, and found her mother had made lamb chops, potatoes, and roasted asparagus. For dessert there was chocolate mousse. "Thank you," Khaat said gratefully, sitting down. "We're going to have a word after dinner, you and I, Khaat," Robert said quietly. "Yes, Daddy," Khaat said, "But for now, lets just have dinner." "Agreed. Emily, I expect you to eat well tonight," Robert said sternly to her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top