Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:59 am

" i was just wondering what my mother was like." Emily said quietly removeing two more tiles from the pile
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 6 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 am

"Did you ever ask your aunt?" Khaat asked. "It seems to me that she might be the person to ask. She would certainly remember her, I would think. I can understand. We always want to know about our parents and as much about them as we can find out. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 am

"it never bothered me untill now i guess." Emily said "i don't really have many memories of her or my father.um its your turn"she looked at the table where the tiles where
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:46 am

Khaat picked up two tiles with the chinese symbol for the number six and set them aside. "I'm going to go to Madam Malkins and try to get Diyanne to come talk with me. She knows our safe, but yet she hasn't come to see you or even sent a message. And the owl I sent from St. Mungo's came back right away, so I know she got the message. I'm just not sure why she hasn't replied. Even if she had gone to St. Mungo's they'd have sent word to me immediately. Maybe she believes you're safer with me. I don't know. But she does need to explain herself."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 am

"yeah," EMily said not want to go back to live with dlyanne again she didn't eve want to to see dlyanne again. she looke at the table not finding any that matched "i pass i guess."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:57 am

"Are you angry with her or with your uncle dakota, or both for some reason? I know he is a vampire and she is supplying him. but are you angry with him because he attacked you, or did she not try to protect you and did that make you angry with her too? What really happened. there?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 am

youve answered your questons by your self." emily said " im mad at them both Dlyanne because she didn't ttry to stop him. and dacota because he attacted me." emily said quietly "is it my turn or yours?"
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:13 am

"Yours," Khaat said. "You know, she probably didn't support you because she knows he has too much power as a vampire. She's probably afraid. I need to try to talk to her. Tell me where she lives, Emily." Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 am

back in the woods in a litte house close to the wall of hogwars," emily said "but she won't listion." she took to tiles off the pile and set them next to her glass
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:56 am

"And I take it your uncle is only awake at night. Correct? Sleeps during the day? Awakes at sundown? Does that all sound about right?" Khaat asked, taking two matching tiles painted with clouds and laying them aside.
Robert Lupin
Robert Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top