Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spending the day at Khaat's House

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 9 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Emily Brown Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm

im good with every thing eals." emily said to khaat as she watched her take her turn ocasinaly siping from her glass
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Spending the day at Khaat's House - Page 9 Empty Re: Spending the day at Khaat's House

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 pm

'The next time we get to Diagon Alley, we'll check out the brooms for you," Khaat said. She picked up two more tiles. "Your turn."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 am

"thankyou," emily said with a smile looking at the tiles for to that match then picked two up."havent went flying in forever. "
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am

"thankyou," emily said with a smile looking at the tiles for to that match then picked two up."havent went flying in forever. "
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 am

"Well, I'm sure it will feel different with not having someone hunting you to hurt you, and knowing you have somepleace to come back to."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:59 am

"Yeah." Emily said smieling of the memory of the last time she had went flying it had been befor she had met khaat and her aunt and every one. " it should be vary diffrent."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 am

"Well, I still don't like you going alone. Not while there are so many deatheaters that are on the prowl. If you go, be sure to take someone with you, or take Archangel. Don't go by yourself. Just consider it on of my 'Mom' type of rules and pacify me so I don't worry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:21 pm

"i wont go on my own. ill take gar or some one i guess." emily said glad to finaly to have a mom insteed of being alone. or in a foster home where no one likes you. "umm i think its your turn im not really sure." she said laughing at her self
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Khaat paused a long time before playing, studying the tiles. She picked up a couple of tiles and set them aside. "I don't know when I went flying last. It's been a very long time. I don't even own a broom anymore. Someday I'll just get a new one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 pm

"yeah. "emily said looking at the tirles," I ran into some friends the other day. they want me to go out with time some time. like we use to like the night i ran from dlyannes house. i don't know if i should go after what happened last time."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top