Family Trip to Romania - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family Trip to Romania - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family Trip to Romania

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family Trip to Romania - Page 10 Empty Re: Family Trip to Romania

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm

OOC: Looks like that, yes.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:47 am

Khaat grew frustrated with the whole situation and grew anxious about Rob and Miseria being put at risk because of her own silly needs. She clutched onto Rob and onto Miseria and apparated them all back into the house, hoping Rob's charms would hold on the house. "I guess they really don't want me going to the market today,' Khaat sighed, sitting weakly down on the sofa. She wasn't sure why she felt so weak and ill, but she hoped if she just sat for awhile it would pass.

ooc: sorry, i had to do something w/ the thread. it hadn't moved for days. i was BORED!!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:12 am

Miseria didn't put her wand into her pocket but looked out of the window. They weren't following. "Why are they still attacking us?" she scowled and looked at Khaat. "And I'm a murderer..." This simple word would destroy her own thoughts immediatly but it didn't. She used this spell for self protection and killed one of them! Sighing quietly, she helped Khaat to sit down on the coach:"We need to leave this house as soon as possible," she then said, sitting down next to her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:17 am

"You didn't have a choice, Miseria, "Khaat said. "Don't think about it. In these dangerous times, we all are doing things we would not normally do. This is a war between good and evil, and you've clearly chosen your side. Stand your ground now. in these days, more and more of us will be killing just to stay alive. We have no choice. I don't know why they're still out there, but I refuse to just give in to them."

"I've been giving some thought to the arrangements we need to make," Khaat said, changing the subject to talk carefully about the funeral arrangements they needed to make. "I have some ideas. Do you want to help pick out clothes for your parents and pick out flowers and those sorts of choices? I don't think it s good for you to do that by yourself. I think Rob and I should do that with you.

"Your mother has a very lovely white dress upstairs in the closet, and your father has a very nice looking suit. I will deliver whatever we decide to the local funeral parlor so you don't need to do that. I think your mother's magical garden gives me some excellent ideas on flowers for them. She was quite a gardener. Did they have any special music that you think they might have wanted? Or that you might want? There are a lot of choices to make, but I think if we help, you can get through it very well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top