Family Trip to Romania - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family Trip to Romania - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family Trip to Romania

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family Trip to Romania - Page 8 Empty Re: Family Trip to Romania

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 pm

"He'll be fine, "Khaat said. "He wasn't much older than you. The adults with him will take care of him. I slowed up the bleeding. They can handle the rest. It'll teach Lucius not to send a boy to do a man's job. But you--you were magnificent. You are going to be excellent at dueling. Great job. I am very certain they will be back-- at some point or another, but we don't have any reason to go back out tonight, and Rob's shields are very, very strong. As long as you're in the house, you're very safe. Very safe. Here, give me your coat. I'll hang it up for you, and I'll get you an herb tea to help you relax. My dad knows just the right brew to help ease stress. Your new grandfather--my dad--is a potionsmaster. He did give me a few lessons in things. This will make you feel a lot better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:43 am

Miseria scowled at her and took the mask off:“There's nothing magnificent by using this spell. I would have killed him if not you,“ she said, putting mask on the table. “Your father can teach potions?“ she asked in amazed voice. Wow! “When we will meet him?“ she asked then. Miseria loved potions, although, it was more of a Slytherinic lesson. “And what do you think... will I need this some day? Or I should just keep it as a trophy in memory of my first duel with Death Eaters?“ she pushed mask over the table to Khaat.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:23 pm

"You can keep it if you want, " Khaat said, "Butif it were me, I would just give it back. I've had too many people that I loved who's last sight in their eyes was someone in one of those looking back at them. I don't want one of those reminding me of that. But its your victory. Its just like the death eater's wand i won last night. I don't want that either. When we get back to London, I'm probably going to take it to Ollivanders to have it destroyed, unless someone in the Order can find a good use for it. Oh, and yes, I am in the Order of the Phoenix. My family has belonged since its start. I joined back in the old Harry Potter days. I was in his class. But my uncle and my parents both joined too. If I don't destroy the wand, I'll offer it to Jess Potter."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm

“I will keep it,“ she said quietly. This mask it was like her own now. She defeated the Death Eater and now she'll keep it. “Eh, It can be used for some fun as well..“ she said. With that, they could trick some death eaters. The only thing what she needed more was black coat. “Order of the Phoenix?“ Miseria asked in a suprise. She had heard of it a lot, although, she never though, that she'd met someone from there. “That's... good! I mean that your family has been active in this order since it was been created...“ she smiled:“I want to join it as well, but I'm not graduate...“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 pm

"We'll talk to Jess when we get back. Students have joined before. But if he's changed that, well, then you can concentrate on being the best wizard you can be so that you're ready for anything he asks of you in a few years. It isn't that far away, you know. I would like to see you join. That would be a very good thing. I think the tea is ready now." Khaat waved her hand and summoned tea mugs and tea for them. The tea filled the cups and floated over to them gracefully, one cup for each of them. "You'll like this tea. It is just herbs to help someone feel more peaceful. It is very nice for bad days."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Miseria nodded. Jess Potter, the one who Khaat was searching for before. But thanks to that and thanks to the Archangel, she met Khaat. “Uh, hope he will accept it. I mean, it will be a great pleasure to work with you, Khaat and with the Order,“ she smiled and took a cup, taking a sip of hot water. It was good indeed! Taking few other sips, she put the cup on the table and looked then around. “Hope the new Wizard family will threat this house well...“ she then said, sighing again. But it was good now – she's Lupin, although, owning this familyname will make some things difficult. Like Vincent Majere for exampe. He hated Khaat and now he will hate her even more. Though, this was the last thing she was worrying about so she looked again at her mother. “But tell me more about this Order... What are people doing there?“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 pm

"The purpose of the Order is to fight against Voldemort, his followers, and the dark arts. It was started by Headmaster Dumbledore when my uncle was at Hogwarts, back when Sirius Black and James Potter were working to defeat the dark arts. Sirius took over the order and when Sirius died, the Potter family took over running the order and has done so since. I like Jess. He and I do not always agree, but that's okay. Sometimes we have to agree that its okay to disagree. I still like him. " Khaat smiled. "You know, you will have your own room at my house in Hogsmeade, so you can bring anything you like from here to put in your room. Its fine with me. I can make it toy sized and put it in my back and take it home with us. That's how I put so much in one bag. You'd be surprised how much I have in there. " Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 pm

She nodded again. Actually she was thinking that Khaat and Jess are getting along together as best friends but since they have arguments and since she's like more fight-back person, she'll have a bit more arguments. Or maybe not. They still have one and same thing what they want to defeat – dark arts and the Dark Lord himself. “Ah... I guess that after drinking tea we should wake up Robert and start packing,“ she said, taking again the cup with hot tea.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:05 pm

"Why don't you take your time and go look through every room, every drawer, every closet, and make sure that you have every thing you want. You tell me what you want, and we'll go shrink it and put it in either my bag or yours. Take your time. We can't leave until after the funeral two days from now anyway. We aren't going to miss that. That's important."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Miseria nodded and drank her tea until the cup was empty. Then she stood up and thanked Khaat and left the kitchen. There weren't much things what she wanted to take with her. But first thing was first. She went to the living room and opened one chell and took out all the photoalbums. They were full of her family pictures. Only three of them and all of them moving. Smiling sadly, she layed them on the table and then run up. In this room was nothing what she wanted anymore. Only pictures, clothes, shoes and maybe her old teddybear what she got when she was five years of her age.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top