Family Trip to Romania - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family Trip to Romania - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family Trip to Romania

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family Trip to Romania - Page 5 Empty Re: Family Trip to Romania

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:37 pm

"I saw you, "Khaat said, "Grown up, wiser--as we all become as we grow up. And I saw Rob and me standing behind you--where your parents would normally have been. And I saw how your skills had grown. The prophesy says someday Voldemort's followers will fear you and consider you a signficant threat to them. I think that's what your dad knew. He wanted to protect you--mostly because he loved you so much, but also, i saw how much your mom and dad hated everything voldemort stands for. They believed that if you could be a help to getting rid of him and his followers, that it was well worth their lives to protect you--at any cost. " Khaat smiled and took Miseria's hand, "They were so proud of you. And I'll tell you something else--something Rob does not know yet. Yesterday, when I was seeing what happened to them, I felt your mother's energies so strong in this house. She was so full of rage when they attacked that she left her love for you behind. She left it for me to find, so I could be the mother that she knew she was not going to be anymore. She passed on some of her love for you, some of her energies, to me. Your mother will always be here, because I have some of her inside of me. I know its a lot to think about, but I wanted you to know first. You will never be alone because Rob and I are here--for good. " She paused and said, "The death eaters took them by surprise here at the house. Your father tried to lead them away from the prophesy. When they realized he lied, they became angry at him and killed him. Your mother heard the attack and became full of rage. She went to protect your father, and they killed her too. Both of them were thinking only of how very much they loved you. You were everything to them. Miseria, who knows if I will ever have a child of my own. But I could not love you any more if you were my own child. I will do my best to be a good parent to you. I could never replace your own parents. They were the best. But I sure can try to take care of you as best I know how. And--you will also have Rob, and you will have the best grandparents on the face of the earth. You're going to love my mom and dad and our wizard farm." She smiled. "I know it hurts now, but we're going to make sure you have a lot to be happy about."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Miseria found herself shaking all over the body when she heard about the prophesy. This can not be her! This just can't! How in the earth could she become a person who Death Eaters are fearing of? She already felt how burning tears crushed her closed eyes and made a trail trough her long eyelashes and trough her white cheeks, leaving pink stripes behind. But she didn't care about such things. Her emotions were on the last place.

“But... if they knew about who is this prophesy... why didn't the death eaters attack me before?“ she asked, sobbing quietly. Her father was brave man, indeed. He tryed to protect her with his own life and so did her mother... “They could've attacked me before... torture me... but now they are trying to hunt me down because they know that I'm dangerous...“ she realized that as a fact. She could be murdered in sleep or somewhere at the schoolgrounds.

Brushing away her tears, Miseria opened her eyes and looked at Khaat with miserable expression. She had never been this sad and she also had never been so lost. She had so many choises before her. For saving Khaat and Robert, she could go and dance outside, wait for the Death Eaters arrive and kill her. Also she could do that somewhere in London... Hogsmeade... Anywhere! Khaat was already been attacked and so has been Robert. What will be next? Will they try to take over the house at the time they are visiting the ministry or they will just wait until they are sepperated.

“I know.. and – and I'm thankful. You are doing too much already,“ she said, sobbing again and looked away, holding back her tears. She had never been so emotionful, but those news made her feel even badder. Her parents just died because of her... If she could just be an usual girl with no style and she could just been the part of the great gray mass, no one would ever notice her.

Then she just got up and hugged Khaat, hiding her face in her hair:“I'm afraid... They might come back and kill you and Robert!“ she said sadly. And after that – they'd just get rid of her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:12 pm

"Nobody's going to hurt us. Rob and I aren't afraid of Death Eaters. They're nothing more than a bunch of wizards in masks who have their thinking all twisted up. My guess is that the reason they didn't come after you before was because the Death Eaters are sometimes just plain slow. Rarely stupid, but sometimes slow. Don't you worry for one minute about them. For now, though, I want you to be with one of us at all times, until they get somebody else more important to think about. They won't be on your trail forever. But as long as they're thinking about you, I want you to be extremely careful and stay close. I don't have to tell you that any wizard can be very dangerous if he or she chooses to be.

"But onto other topics. Today we need to go to the ministry and get guardianship established and ask about your parents' to start the legal arrangements for their funerals. I'll take care of that. We'll go there right after breakfast."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Miseria nodded and let Khaat go, brughing her new tears away. Then she sat down and looked again out of the window, at the garden what was full of flowers. Like they didn't know what had happen lately in this house, filling it with misery. She ran her fingers trough her blue hair and nodded. “I try to get over it... With just tears I wont get them back...“ she said, trying to sound comfortable.

Then she sighed and took little potato slice with the fork and started with her breakfast. “Wonder how long will Robert sleep...“ she asked, looking at Khaat again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 pm

"I am not sure. I think he is a really sound sleeper. By the way, I found your parents' wills. They did not make arrangements for a guardian for you. I think they were sure they would be here til you were grown, and probably didn't have time to change the wills when they realized they were in danger. We need to take the wills with us to the ministry this morning. I put them in my bag so they'll be with us when we go." Khaat was truly enjoying the breakfast Miseria had cooked. "We should check and make sure that we don't need to stop at the market today. Maybe there would be some fresh foods that might be really good for us to buy. We could do that when we're done at the ministry, if it isn't too difficult for you at the ministry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Eating her food, Miseria nodded as a reply, because she didn't know what else she could say at this moment. “Alright. If we go to the market... what would you like to do? I was thinking about some cakes or cookies, though, I don't know how to make those...“ she smiled for a second before continueing eating.

Then she again looked up at her and rasied her eyebrows:“But the house... Khaat, what should I do with it?“ she asked sadly. This was the last place where she'd want to live and though she had this acsent of Transylvanian people, she loved England, she loved London and that was the place where she'd want to live when she'll grow up, not here in this place where people would fear her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:05 pm

"Well, you have some choices there. You can rent the house out for now and make a choice later about keeping it or not. Or if you know you want to live in England with us, you will have the right to sell the house and keep the money. You may have to do that with some of the things in the house, anyway. But, make sure you keep the things that are important to you. Things that are sentimental to you. " She thought about the market for a moment. "I think cookies would be a good thing," Khaat smiled, "We can bake those here. We just need to look and see what ingredients might already be here. We can make cookies the wizard way, and it will take no time at all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm

When the dish was empty, Miseria stood up. She wasn't saying anything due the time when Khaat was talking and then she made the dish wash itself. “Alright... What time we will go to the Ministry, then?“ she stepped close to the window and looked out. The garden, again it was cathing her look so she could start mourning even more than usual. Her mother just loved those flowrs. She loved to take care of them, to be whole day between those bushes and get rid of grass what was growing there...
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:23 pm

"I think we should go now and get that ugliness behind us and then we can do something a little less stressful--like shopping. Looks like you have done a fine job cleaning up the kitchen, so I think we could go, if you're ready." Khaat put her coat back on, double checking to make sure she had both wands in the inner pockets of her coat--her wand and her uncles's. "Be sure you have your wand closeby," Khaat cautioned her, "We do not want to take any chances."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Miseria nodded and went to the corridor. Her bag was still there on the floor. Sighing quietly, she used her telekensis, to put it near the wall and then she showed at her pocket where the wand was. “I am always carrying it with me,“ she said, putting her boots and coat on. Then she left the house, leaving door open for Khaat.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top