Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

[[Ako bi stvarno da se izvices na Dzesa bolje pozuri posto uskoro nece ni imati poente]]
"I know he does.He's been like a real friend to me.As much as that sounds weird considering he is the Professor and i am his student.Wilson can do what he likes ... I gave up on trying to argue with him.." Mariana replied knowing that her and Professor kind of sounded dumb but it was more or less true. "Well Amelia is a girl hard to win.Don't know about talking to someone first. That's not how i did it..." she commented though her relationships ended badly so she hardly doubted someone would care for her advise.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

''Don't worry about that. The two of them have been together long enough. They will know what to do.'', he said with a smile. ''Regarding Amelia, the thing is... we have not spoken once before. We just know each others names and nothing else. I have to think of a way to get her to talk with me and then we will see what to do next.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:02 pm

"Yeah i hope so or Jess will exclude me from the Order...I think he is just waiting for an exuce to do it.." Mariana commented not really knowing what was going on with Jess in her head. Her emotions were too mixed up and needed a lot of decoding. "Yeah maybe that's the real reason me and Jess screwed up not the memory lost.We haven't actually talked more then a few words...But you and Amelia seem to get along though maybe like a cat and mouse, but at least you get along.." she added a comment not sure if that's going to be any encouraging. "What do you plan for your future? Apart me dancing on your wedding.." she asked using her usual sarcastic sentence.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

''Yes, I suppose you can define that as getting along.'', he said and laughed. ''My plans for the future... well, not get married... (laughter)... finish school, teach or travel, whatever is available, master the violin and... well, that is pretty much it. Not to ambitious, eh? And you, Mariana, what about you?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

"Yeah i never pictured you and Amelia together though now you would be like new Ron and Hermione.." Mariana said with a sound of laughter in her words. "Awww i hope YES get married otherwise i won't be able to dance on your wedding!" she said not sure why was she so annoying with the wedding thing. "Future? How about i place my head in the sand and stay like that?" she suggested knowing that wouldn't satisfy anyone though that was the thing she would like to do. "Don't know probably move to Mexico hopefully without a comeback here, after school, get a job probably open a store or a resturant don't know that's pretty much of it.Don't expect anything else of life.." she replied shrugging her shoulders.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 pm

''Yes... like a cat and a mouse. And the wedding... that is not something I have planned so early... but if it happens, you will dance surely.'', he said with a smile. ''Oh come on Mariana, such a talented girl and such a sad fate. Why?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:10 pm

"Well you better start planning it;s been a while since i danced on a wedding!!" Mariana said sounding a bit like his mother. "Well i had a lot of aspirations in life. Though apart from opening a resturant or a store i can only go to some far African land to help the people and that would probably mean die from a desease or a war so the first option is better. I hardly serve for anything apart from those..." she said shrugging her shoulders.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 pm

''Why do you think that? You are young and talented... why should your only aspiration be a restaurant in Mexico or helping dieing children?'', he asked, raising an eyebrow. ''I am only 17... and I am not a supporter of early marriages. So, you'll have to wait a little.'', he said with a laugh.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm

"Why do i think that? What talent did you notice in me besides causing trouble lately? I play quiditch though i will never be good enough to join some international team. And apart from that well you saw what happened in the Order on the last meeting i was...." Mariana replied thinking it was too unnecessary to remind him. "I guess i'll just have to wait then...Well being single does have many advantages though i have to get used to it again..It's not like i have much of a choice. Oh and did McCoy really mean he was going to go yell at Jess?" she asked remembering the matter now. That could get her to trouble.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:38 pm

''You are a great witch, Mariana. People tend to have a crisis once every now and then and that is nothing alarming. You need to get over a few things that have happened and everything will be fine and dandy.'', he said with a smile. ''Regarding McCoy, he will do it, I am sure. Why?'', he asked with a bewildered expression.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top