Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 10 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 pm

"It's not his fault either because he doesn't remember Arty. He can look at me,but don't know who i am.Even if others have told him who i was if they didn't he could look at me and see Saint Marie or think i am some of his worst enemies. He wouldn't be even able to distinguish me from Death Eaters if it was not because someone told him. What i meant my parents are dead and i can't do anything about it. That's why i moved on, but Jess is not.He is alive and i was sitting and complaining while he was slipping from my life. But he doesn't have what to resist because his feelings for me are gone in the case they ever really exsisted that is.." Mariana replied not sure why not just drop it and live with it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 pm

''I have only one, short question for you. Do you trust Wilson and McCoy?'', he asked, smiling mysteriously.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:31 am

Mariana raised an eyebrow not expecting so explicit question. "Well i know them too little to claim i do, but we could say i do trust McCoy. As in for Wilson even if he does something it will be probably with shooting some comment out of place like little rat or something.." she replied not sure what was that all about. "I don't trust even myself so i can't really say to someone i do trust him." she said shrugging her shoulders.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm

''When you start trusting the two, your problems with Jess will be almost taken care of. The final touch will be left for you, though. Now, what I wanted to say... you need to move on with Jess, also. He is alive, good for him. But why destroy yourself because of that. I honestly hope that everything will be taken care of, in fact, I trust it will, but you need to give yourself and him more time. That is all.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 pm

"It's not that simple Arty. I mean fine i begin to trust them, but it still doesn;t solve anything. Besides i am not ready to face Jess yet. It would be like digging out old memories and feelings. No i mean he is alive that's why it's hard to learn to live with it. He is there and i am here waiting for the holly ghost to do things instead of me. We don't need more time what is done is done and there is no more time left. I wasted it instead of using it in my benefit like i should. When i am able to face him all this will pass. He will find a new girlfriend maybe i do the same and it's going to be over. I mean come on you don't seriously think something can be fixed at this grade?" Mariana asked already knowing the answer. At least regarding to her personal opinion.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

''Everything can be fixed. Trust me, you just need a little bit more time and then you will come to me, hug me and say that you are overjoyed with Jess and that I was right. I can imagine it, already.'', he said with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

"Nothing will be fixed. Soon enough i'll resign from the Order of the Phoenix or if i don't on some way i might do some things behind their back. I took over Potter's Army, but please that is the matter no one should know because i need an ace in my sleeve in case of need even if i already have a couple." Mariana said shrugging her shoulders like she already surrendered though it wasn't like she had much of a choice. "I can hug you now if you like, but because you are my friend not waiting for something that will never happen to happen. I am grateful to McCoy i really am. But it doesn't change anything." she said moving her wand in circles like it was to keep herself calm.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:07 pm

''You could hug me now, but that will not have the same effect. That hug will be sincere, childishly innocent and overly happy. McCoy and Wilson, and I do mean both, have done a lot and you just need to wait. Trust me on this one. Have I ever been wrong?'', he wondered. ''Regarding the Order... you should do what you think is best, but do not let that interfere with your rational thinking.'', he added.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:43 pm

"Give up Arty i broke everything so much that fixing it is not possible anymore.McCoy and Wilson had gone to fill his head with things he doesn't remember. I can't change the fact he lost his memory and neither can i use it for my benefit. If i tried from the begging it might have had some effect, but right now it would be just childish to think i can. And besides he already has a new relationship.." Mariana said knowing she surrendered without a fight, but it couldn't be any different. "Order and me don't share the same point of view anymore. I dispise attacking someone who has done nothing to me. And yet i had to pick a side even if i didn't wish to be there because if i started defending aurors that would have made me a traitor. You have to admit that ever since he came back Order became like a soften version of Death Eaters." she said not caring if that sounded offensive.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:06 pm

''I cannot comment on the Order since I have not been so active. Wilson always wanted be to stay back because I would have been an easy target and I respected his wishes. What they do is not related with me that much.'', he commented. ''Well, if you want me to give it up, I will. But... we'll see who laughs last. I promise you, I will receive that hug.'', he said, with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top