Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 9 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 pm

"Not so great apperently when i get broken by one stupid relationship...Get over it like it was that easy. I would wish to know where am i standing,but i don't. And i can't even blame anyone for that because it's my fault. I stepped back and now i am complaining...How does that make me great Arty?" Mariana replied showing absolute non-confidence in herself. She wasn't even sure why did her problems look a hundred times bigger then they really were. "Oh my god i am so going to be excluded from Order. Not that i have a grand wish to stay there, but i own it to alot of people like Harry and like my parents. Is it possible to stop McCoy?" she asked not really sure why was she still in Order though she didn't either leave it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:34 pm

''You are a great witch, but you have a lot of problems with emotions. But that is manageable.'', he said with a smile. ''And no, you are not going to get kicked out of the Order, why would you? McCoy is going to talk to him and that is all. I think he is on his way right now.'', he replied.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:14 am

"Yeah maybe that's why i shouldn't fall in love again. My personalitty is too unstable to handle another loss..." Mariana commented more for herself then for anyone else "Great witch shouldn't fall in love because that makes her loose sense. Just look at Gabrielle..she is one of the most powerful witches,but she hardly has personal life. I think it;s admirable i should become like her.." she said not really sure what she was saying.Words were just coming out of her mouth. "McCoy will just get himself into trouble for defending lost cases like me. Does he like looking for trouble?" she asked not feeling much better about knowing she is going to cause another conflict.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

''No, no, Mariana, my dear. I have not said you shouldn't fall in love. Do not misinterpret my words. You need to control emotions. Falling in love and controlling ones emotions are not equal things. Take me for example. I can fall in love, which you have seen yourself, but I can control all my emotions perfectly. That is what you need to do. Do not get upset or depresses so often and about such insignificant things. That is all.'', he said with a friendly smile.

''McCoy having problems with Jess? Do not make me laugh. The only one who could have problems is Jess. Do not worry about Wilson and McCoy, they are a perfect team and Jess is nothing to fear. I do not know why you are so intimidated by him.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:02 pm

"I can't control my emotions Arty. So either i don't have them at all or i have ones i can't control. My personalitty is unstable to have some control. Though sometimes not controling them is good since it makes my power increase. The bad thing is it can cause trouble too since the effect is too unpredictable..To control anything i will need my head in order 1st which is too difficult right now.." Mariana replied truthfully. Her life was lead by the hate for Death Eaters who killed her parents. Now that one of them has stepped forward it became her inspiration to live again.

"Intimidated? No i am not.. I just simply love him. Yeah that's the truth of my life. I just intend to last in the Order untill i resign myself. I can't let my personal fight with Jess affect that. But i'll resign soon enough so it shouldn't make any difference.." she replied knowing that love sounded so pathetic when it was not mutual.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:13 pm

''Everyone can control their emotions. No one is that incompetent. You have to practice. It is not easy. It is much tougher than learning the alphabet, but it is manageable. Trust me.'', he replied. ''You love him? That is normal, but you do not have to be intimidated, by him or by someone else. And why are you resigning?'', he asked, wondering.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm

"Even if i can control them to some point once they explode it's impossible to regain control. Maybe i just passed through much more then i can bear.." Mariana replied not sure did that make any sense or since when she had use to complain about her life. She usually suffered inside herself. "He is the leader though won't matter for much longer. I am not resigning at least not yet..But after i graduate i want to move to Mexico and start over from the zero. No Jess no anyone just everything new..And no it's not normal someone on my place would already start to hate him, but i keep fond to that feeling which makes me look like a complete idiot.." she added knowing she might be to harsh, but it was the way she felt.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

''Well, you are in love, that is completely understandable. Love, however dangerous it might be, is self-assuring and wonderful. But, why do you want to start all over from zero? Why not from one, three five? Why go away and behave completely different?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:52 pm

"I wish i could delete my memories. That way i wouldn't look as pathetic as i look now." Mariana replied on Arthur's first sentence. "Because here i will never be able to start over. Because i know my parents are dead and because i know i am loosing Jess right under my very nose and complain about it like i can't do anything. I was lieing to myself when i thought giving him space would solve anything. More space i gave him it was more obvious i was going to end up loosing him. Which brings us to the point where i stepped back and now people are blaming him not me.The only person that acted like a coward in this never ending drama is me. Tell me if i am wrong or not." she said adding a reply putting accent on each and every because. Her parents were dead that's why she had to accept it.But Jess was alive which was what most hurted to know.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

''No, you are not to blame. Why should you be? It is not your fault for what happened to him and for the fact that he is an idiot. Some people would be happy to have you, or would have been, and he is just missing a brilliant chance that he has without any problems. That is why you should not start from zero. You should fight. Your parents are dead, that is... well, irreparable, but you seemed to to have coped with that until your second... tragedy. Just stay strong, fight and stay firm until the end. He can't resist it much longer, I am sure.'', he said with a reassuring smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top