Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 11 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:19 pm

"Trust me Arty you are not safer here more then you are there. I saw alot of things, things that i didn't like. School will turn into a hell sooner or later.And trust me when i say Jess won't change his opinion even if the whole world goes against him for that. And again i have a doubt about something. Gabrielle acted like her defeat was perfectly normal. She provocated Jess to attack her, but i don't know why or what does she get with that.Any ideas?" she asked wishing to turn the topic from her & Jess before she would start raising her hopes again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:47 am

''I though Wilson defeated her, but never mind that now. Why? I do not know, nor do I care that much. She obviously has her motives and we shall, in due time, I am sure, find out what her motives were.'', he said. ''And yes, the school is going to turn into a havoc, that much is obvious, but the more I get involved, the better. In a way, staying out of battles is more... peaceful, but when the moment comes, I am ready.'', he said. ''And he'll change... you'll see. I am waiting for that hug.'', he said with a smile.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:44 pm

"It was figurative speech. I mean it was like she provocated Order to attack her. Don't know, but i am under big impression everything she does is on purpose. I mean any other person on her place would attack back, but she surrendered too easy. Don't know, but i don't like this she is cooking something.." Mariana replied not meaning Jess defeated her, but Order defeated Aurors which was a big difference. "Yeah Headmaster is cooking something aswell. I wish i knew what it was. We might need Potters Army in a battle sooner or later. I still have a couple of aces in my sleeve if it becomes necessary. Like being leader of Potters Army. Order doesn't know that and it won't find out untill i want so." she nodded in agreement though that wasn't a good thing. "You might die before you finish the wait. Better tell me how are things with Amelia going?" she commented with a question winking.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:03 pm

''You'll see that you old pal Arthur will be right. Amelia? Things haven't changed since the last time you asked me, which was about 15 minutes ago. Why? Because I have been with you all the time.'', he replied, laughing a little. ''I do not know why you had to explain your reply about Gabrielle, because my own reply was fairly transparent. And regarding the Army, I think that no one knows about it... yet.'', he s replied.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:13 pm

"Old pal huh? Oh come on Arty you are not a fosil!" Mariana said sarcasticly not trying to repeat again it was useless since this yes no could continue untill tommorov. "Yeah that's true i totally forgat about it. At least i know it's not the only thing i forgat lately.." she said wishing to slap herself in the head though she would wait to stay alone for that. She already enough of lunatic reputation. "Nope no one knows. It's no one's concern anyway. It's maybe yours, but you won't tell them will you?" she asked winking to him as she strecthed her back on the grass and got back to sitting position.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 pm

''No, of course I won't. It would do no good.'', he replied with a reassuring smile. ''But... never mind what I have said about my age... the important thing is that I am right and that I will, as always, win.'', he added. ''The new Herbology professor... opinion?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:06 am

"Yeah i have to stop talking to try reasoning with Jess and give him a little lecture. Hopefully i'll have enough time for it. I want his better weak enemy then powerful ally to turn back on him like he turned to aurors and attacked them." Mariana said not sounding like herself though it was her. Some people never learn. "Herbology Professor? Well she was okay at the beggining, shaked my hand, admired my patronus but when i looked at the watch she jumped like i killed someone. It's a little weird if you ask me. What do you think?" she asked not really sure what to think.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

''Yes, you do that, but remember what I have said. I will win in the end, and I shall add another victory to my book.'', he proclaimed. ''My opinion is that she has some problems that she obviously does not want to share. She is strange, but as long as she does her job well, I do not mind.'', he replied.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm

"Yeah don't worry about me i'll survive on my own. After all that's what i've been doing for the great part of my life. Won't be some kind of victory..Your wishes can come true when me & Jess both die too.." she commented like that was the most normal thing to say. "Have you ever watched Peter Pan Arty? It's a muggle movie/cartoon.." she suddenly asked knowing that question won't make any sense to him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:11 pm

'''Oh, stop it with the death, already. As I have said, it shall be in due time. You shall see.'', he replied. ''Peter Pan? A lovely book by James Matthew Barry. And a good cartoon too. Yes I have both read and seen it. Why do you ask?'', he wondered.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top