Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 12 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:56 pm

"I was just noticing since together can mean both in life and death..." Mariana said quickly not sure why was she saying this and almost lost her Peter Pan thought in the process. "Captain Hook if you remember him was afreid of clocks tick tocking too remember? I just wonder if Peter Pan ever exsisted since if i believe in magic i can believe in him too.." she asked not sure how ridiculus was she sounding though after all that wasn't anything new.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 pm

''Well, from our point of view, magic is not belief. It is reality. I can cast spells, therefore I am a magician. Same as 'I think, therefore I exist'. But Peter Pan, like the Puss in Boots, Cindarella, etc... those are fables, characters invented by people who had a wonderful imagination. They do not exist simply because they have been created in the minds of people, and not according to real-life accounts. And you know I mean by together.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:50 pm

"I think we should reconsider that option twice. I mean if magic exsists who can asure me fables don't? Ofcourse not with Prince and Princess that doesn't exsists in real life i just mean it's very possible that magic they use or places they habit can be real as Hogwarts or anything else that muggles don't believe in, but we who are wizzards do. I mean who can give me proof that Peter Pan doesn't exsist?" Mariana replied trying to explain herself. Alot of crazy idea popped onto her mind. "I suggest you be a realist about the other matter. That way you won't get dissapointed too much.." she added refering to the other part. Less she thought about Jess the better. "Those things happen only in fables we don;t believe in,," she added quickly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

''OK, this is the last straw? Do you want to bet with me?'', he asked. He only bet when he was at lest 95% sure he would win. ''And I can assure you that Peter Pan does not exist. Why? That would mean that every literary character, Sherlock Holmes, Mersault, Faust... exists. But, if one of them does not, then all of them don't. That is as simple as that. If there is only one instance that proves your premise wrong, then the whole inductive conclusion falls in pieces. Basics of muggle logic.'', he explained.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Mariana slightly jumped at Arthur;s reaction at first not sure what to say or not say. "Bet on what?" she asked wondering why would they bet over a lost case though she let Arthur have his game. "First of all Sherlock Holmes, Faust and others are not fables. And they had no special powers. Peter Pan could fly, Veelas from big part of fables could cast spells wandless or with the wand. Those fables that mention power could be true as much as they could be false. I mean come on just think about it.." she said persistantly not giving up so easly.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 pm

''Bet on anything you want.'', he said. ''Yes, the did not have special powers, that is true. But... Batman, Robin, Spiderman and similar creatures... they all had some form of special powers and they do not exist. It is pure imagination Mariana. Peter Pan does not exist, he is a fable created by J. M. Barrie and nothing more.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top