Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:25 pm

"I don't know i can't remember anything right now.That pipe is expensive at least for a pipe." commented Mariana as she walked out of the shop thinking of a rather strange shop-keeper. "We can go to Zonko's.I was thinking of giving something crazy to one of my cousins.And you what would you like for Christmas?" she asked looking around at the snowy alley that looked rather white.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:31 pm

''Zonko's it is'', Arthur said, exiting. ''What do I want? Please, Mariana, don't bother yourself. Being with you is good enough. Really, do not bother yourself.'', he said. He walked to the door of Zonko's and opened it, holding it for Mariana.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Mariana walked inside Zonko's "Thanks.How about free holiday in Mexico?" she asked trying not to laugh though that wasn;t very successful. "Don't pay attention i got crazy today.You are my guest in Mexico.I guess i'll just have to think of something...something symbolic...I confess i didn't travel much.I been in United States and Mexico and of course here in England,but doesn;t mean i don't like to.Did you ever have a wish to some other country,but still didn't have opportunity?" she asked looking through the shelves.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Arthur followed her and laughed at her remark. ''Well, I do hope it will be fun, as I have said, it is a great honor.'', he said. ''A country that I would like to visit but still haven't? Hmmm... well, I have seen all the major countries, France, Germany, Italy, Spain... from the eastern parts, I have been to Russia, Ukraine and The Balkans, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia, and also Turkey. Gosh, this is... vast. I have not realized it until now.'', he said, making a pause. ''I apologize for the monologue, it sounded like boasting, but trust me, it was not. I would like to visit Austria, Hungary, The Czech Republic and Romania one day. And Egypt, definitely. Perhaps, next summer, I shall certainly go somewhere new, with my parents and possibly Wilson and McCoy, they have that habit to travel with us, you would like to come? It would do me great pleasure if you would accompany us and I am sure all of them would be happy.'', Arthur said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Mariana walked along as some charmed hand put in front of her eyes something that looked like an empty paper.She took it. "What the hell is this?The reader of this note must be either a big baboon or someone who needs a map through the store?" she read laughing as tirkiz letters started appearing over the empty paper.

"Well i don't have some plans for summer.I guess i could go though summer is far.I hope they'll pick Romania.I read that there;s Dracula;s castle there.Better ask your parents and Professors.It's going to feel weird traveling with a Professor i must admit." she said rather amused by the idea.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

''Ah, they will not be in the way, if you are afraid of that. They are both family friends. Then Romania it is. You know, Dracula was actually a medieval Romanian ruler who got his name because of the cruel ways he killed people. Vlad Tepeš, was his name. And, I do not have to ask them, they will surely agree to traveling with such a lovely person as you.'', he said. ''So, what does Zonko's have to offer?'', he then asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:38 pm

"Well better ask anyway i don't wish to disturb them if they have some plans in particular.Vlad who?Well i heard he was a count though i don't know if he ruled anything.Would be intresting to see it though.And change of climat would be great.Last year i went with my friends on Hawaii and i roasted like a turkey in the microwave." she said remembering how hot it was.

Suddenly as paper didn't get any reply it jumped from Mariana;s hand in the air. He started making ear-breaking noise just like a screaming letter. "The reader of this must be either a big baboon someone who needs a map through the store." it shouted across the entire store.Mariana was surprised that her ears didn't blast.She looked rather irritated at the paper "Alright alright i got it already!" she said trying to over speak to paper who screamed louder and louder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Arthur sighed and pulled his wand out from beneath his robe. He pointed at the paper. ''Lacarnum inflamare'', he said and the paper broke into fire. In a moment, it disappeared. ''Hey, boy! What do you think you are doing!? You need to pay for that!'', a loud voice yelled. Arthur turned to see that it was the irritated shopkeeper. ''Well, fine with me. Although, I do not know why you even keep this'', he said throwing a dew coins to the shopkeeper.

''Now that this is taken care of, we can continue. Have you decided what to buy here? And how are the Hawaiian Islands? I have never been there?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Mariana looked as Arthur burned down the paper that was screaming. "Thanks.That paper was taking the devil out of me." she said with relief. "I forgat who was i buying a gift for.I think it was Sophia.Now what does she like.I could buy her a love potion but no that would be ridiculus.I think i'll buy her invisible books of invisibility.Do you think they sell those here?" she asked looking around.Well basiclly it was impossible to see an invisible book. "Do you have invisible books of invisibility by any case sir?" she asked the shop-keeper.He gave her a rather not-willing look.He grabbed a rather fat set of gloves and got out something she couldn't see and hardly managed to put it in a box.She left him 20 galleons.

"It's gonna be strange to gift someone with something he can't see." she commented as she carried a rather unpeaceful box around. "Well Hawaii is great in theory though it was a little too much hot for my taste.Though i can't denie it's nice for giving a tour.I been there only once,but it's still only U.S.Do you have anything to buy here?" she asked as she reached for her wand in order to put a moving box inside her purse.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:23 pm

''What a pleasant gift. I should buy that for someone'', he said with a smile as Mariana received the box. ''I never liked tropical climates, that is why I have traveled to the southern countries in winter.'', he added. He then walked to the door and opened it. ''Unless you want anything from Zonko's, I do not have anything to buy. If not, where shall we go next?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top