Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secrets Untold (Arthur) - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Untold (Arthur)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Mariana decided to drop past lives topic knowing it sounded a bit old fashioned. "No not a rock.A stone in the shoe you pick up once and are not able to get rid of ever..." she said correcting herself though she was under impression she said stone first. "Yeah McCoy is alright.Though he knows to confuse me some times. Or at least his grading system does." she said though she thought McCoy was fun. "Don't know how a sensitive Professor like that could taught that grump to be a grump...How long do you know McCoy anyway?" she asked prefering McCoy topic over Wilson or over her weird dreams.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 pm

''McCoy is fun. He sees good in people and cherishes that'', he said. ''And still, that metaphor is the best one I have heard.'', he added. ''How long have I known McCoy? Since my birth. My father and Wilson are great friends and McCoy is a good family friend. He taught me the basics, when I was young and then Wilson decided that he would take care of my future education since he managed to surpass McCoy in everything except Transfiguration. McCoy is as good as the late Dumbledore in matters of Transfiguration, but Wilson managed to master DADA and Potions better than him.'', he replied to her question. ''Anyway how are things with Jess?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 pm

"They can't be all best at everything i guess.I wonder how would it be spending only a week with McCoy somewhere...camping for example. I think he would make me laugh untill i had a stomachache...Ofcourse McCoy makes me laugh while Wilson. Let's just say i am tempted to silence him every time i have him in front of me." she said not really sounding offensive though more joking.Though there was not much of a joke in wanting to silence someone. "Things with Jess? They are not anyhow...i hardly even speak to him...And you?Any girl in sight? I mean after you know you told me you were in love with me?" she asked hoping he had someone in mind.She didn't like being a heart-breaker or anything.

[[OOC:Da be zaboravim..ja i on smo poceli pricu ispocetka...Mislim niti smo vencani niti imamo decu...bili smo samo momak i devojka...ako me hvatash..]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:14 am

''Well, Wilson is not bad at Transfiguration, he is brilliant in fact, but McCoy has much more experience and he dedicated the majority of his work to Transfiguration. Wilson chose DADA and Potions, they were more... fun and fatal, as he said.'', he said with a smile. ''A camping with the two. McCoy is fun, but he is not that active. He tends to stay in one place, but if you have the will to stay beside him, he is brilliant. Wilson is more active and more sociable than he is in school, trust me. Although, he is still sarcastic and Wilson-like, but he tends to be more polite and sociable.'', he added. ''Well, that is sad... he has changed. Even Wilson noticed.'', said Arthur, sighing. ''Me? Do not worry about me.'', he laughed. ''You could say there is someone, but I do not trouble myself with that that much. It would cause unnecessary commotion and we don't want that, don't we?'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 pm

"No not Wilson. McCoy and Wilson don't go together or at least not in my world.Fatal? I wish one of his potions or spells went deadly wrong at least i wouldn't have to listen to his annoying ego..But unfortunatly i am not that lucky..." Mariana replied since she assumed that it was already generally known that Wilson is not saint of her devotion. "He has changed ever since he came back. I don't think Wilson knew him before that..But i lost him so i guess only thing left now is to try to accept it even if it's hard..If he hadn't came back to my life at all at least i wouldn;t be having this many problems.And i don't think Wilson knows anything about these things..." she said with a sigh.Even though Jess was everywhere she decided to follow her life as it goes. "So who's the lucky girl?" she asked curiously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 pm

''Oh, Mariana, do not insult James like that. You may dislike him, but do not want him dead. He is a good person, trust me. If you do not trust him, it is like you do not trust me.'', replied Arthur, a little saddened. ''Regarding Jess...both Wilson and McCoy know a lot more than they should. And just don't worry. I am sure everything will turn out fine.'', he said. He then laughed at her comment. ''The lucky girl? That was nice, thank you. The only person who truly dislikes me in the school, Amelia Lyons.'', he proclaimed.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:19 pm

"Maybe we have different point of view about the whole good person thing.If he is a good person to you he doesn't have to be one to me." Mariana suggested not wishing to offend Arthur but Wilson who was getting on her nerves. "Yeah i wish one of them would go yell at him instead of me...If i went there now to yell majority of order members would think i had gone more crazy then i already am..." she commented though more for herself then anyone else.Wilson would never take her side and she hardly knew McCoy to ask him that kind of favor so anless they decided to do that on their own she decided to drop it. "Amelia?Oh god Arty you are shooting high..Amelia is a girl hard to get.." she said surprised at his election though she was glad for him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 pm

''Well, I could arrange for both of them to talk to Jess, if you want.'', he replied. ''You know her? Good. Well, she is interesting, I have to admit that and a challenge, definitely.'', he replied.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 am

"Yeah so they go yell at Jess, Mariana told you that you are a jerk?Huh they might send someone to pick me up for a mad house then...Don't think that would work if they didn't really mean what they said..And Wilson doesn't care or at least so he said on the last class." Mariana said sarcasticly. "Well know her like know her no..But if you are persistant enough she will break." she commented on Amelia's matter.At least one of them was starting to get progress in those matters.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am

''Well, McCoy cares... and Wilson, rational as he is, will be able to interfere whether he cares or not. He has that ability of talking which is applicable on almost everything.'', he replied. ''Well, it is just an interest, actually, but we need to talk properly, first.'', he added.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top