Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 14 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 am

Andrian gave the door a gentle push, so that it was wide enough so that they can escape. He then felt a smile twitching onto his face when he heard Sophia thanking him for saving and getting her out of there. She was only a human, he growled to himself. Well, a vampire but still she didn't deserve all this chaos and this living hell they been putting her through. "Somewhere, where they can't annoy you," he said without looking at her, to focus on the car aheard of them. Then when he felt her head on his chest, he felt a chill going down his spine causing him to do shudder a bit and take a deep breath as he put her into the car, strapping both of them before getting into the driver seat and drove off.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 14 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:20 am

*NEW DAY*

Sophia was sitting at ther Living Room table eating her breakfast alone seeing how Andrian had the kids for the weekend. Sophia knew he should enjoy the peace and quiet but she couldn't it made her feel depress and lonely. Ever since the break up with Danny she felt lonely and depress but she never let anyone know that for she kept it inside her. Sophia wished she had one of her best friends over to keep her company or to go out somewhere to get her mind off of things. As she took a bite of her fruit salad she sighed and pointed her wand at the window opening it making her have some much needed fresh air.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:24 am

Christabelle apparated outside of the beach house. She had been missing for quite sometime having to return home to be with her mother while she was coming to the end of her pregnancy. She had stayed gone longer than anticipated because she went in search of her cousin who had gone missing not too long after her father's murder. She was wearing a strapless blue tye-dye dress and a pair of black flip flops as she knocked on the door.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:31 am

Sophia heard a knock on the door and sighed in relief. "Yes finally company!"ophia thought to herself as she walked towards the door. A she reached it she opened it and stood there shock when she saw who was standing there. "Oh my gosh Christy I missed you, where have you been? asked Sophia hugging her and then let her go. "Please come in and make yourself at home."said Sophia stepping aside to let her into her house. "So how you been Christy?"Sophia asked her as she gave her a soft warm smile happy to see one of her best friend again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:37 am

Christy held back a laugh when Sophia hugged her. "I haven't been gone that long have I?" she asked hugging her back before letting go so she could breathe. "Its a long story to tell you probably don't want to hear it." she said as she made her way into the house. She sighed. "I've been better. Godric's gone." she said a little sadly. Even though they were cousins they were more like twins and always joined at the hip despite the different houses at the school. "What about you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:55 am

Sophia's smiled turned into a frown when she said Godric was gone it always seemed like her and Godric was so so close why did he leave? "What happened, where did he go?"Sophia asked her softly as she walked towards her kitchen and got her a butterbeer. "Would you like something to drink Christy?"Sophia asked her. When she asked how she was she shrugged. "I'm ok, I guess I could be better."said Sophia looking at her butterbeer with interest. "Let just say alot has happened since you been gone."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 am

"Thats the thing I don't know." she replied. "You know he and Nick Valentine were best friends and he kept saying he was going to go look for him I guess thats what he did though I don't think he would have found him." she said sighing. "Yeah a drink would be great." she said smiling. "Come on Soph, I need to hear whats been going on."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:13 am

Sophia looked at her with worry in her eyes. "You don't think he gotten killed by someone do you?"Sophia asked her hoping that wasn't the case. As she opened her fridge again she got Christy a butterbeer and noddd when she told her to tell her everything. "Ok, I will tell you everything that been happening feel free to stop me when I said to much."said Sophia laughing. "We might want to go into the living room and sit on the couches it's rathered long."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 am

"Alright." she said as she took the butterbeer from Sophia and followed her into the living room. "I don't know to be honest Soph." she said with a sigh. "I've always known whether or not he was ok but I don't feel anything at all. Its like the link between me and him is broken or something."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:13 am

"I'm sure he's ok Christy, he always seemed like a strong person to me."said Sophia softly as she took a seat in one of her couches. "Ok where shall I begin."Sophia thought softly to herself out loud nbot knowing where to begin. "Ok, what was the last thing you knew about and I'll pick it up from there."said Sophia softly. Honestly she didn't know where to begin for so many things had been happening.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top