Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 am

Sophia shrugged. "I guess I didn' matter to me, as long as I was taking care of them!"said Sophia softly. As he asked how she was going to take care of six kids plus her responsibilities she looked at Matt. "I been doing it for quite awhile now... I think I can handle plus Andrian is helping me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 am

Don't move Thompson! he said. He pulled out his wand and blocked Danny from getting out. I haven't even gotten to you yet... he said angrily. Sophia, it really hurts that you didn't tell me...Listen if needed I will do whatever I can...even if it means....leaving you and Danny, Alone. Just to take the stress off...cause I kinda realize now...wait...you said 2 are from Danny?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

Danny jumped once Matt appeared right in front of him with his wind pointed at him. He was going to reach for the Siren but then realized that it would cause more harm then good. He looked at him then looked at Sophia. "Matt listen to me," he said calmly "I'm here now. I can help her take care of the children."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 am

Sophia nodded her head ye and looked down at her sgoes with interest. "I'm sorry, but I thought you knew I had kid I mean with you hanging around Andrian alot and stuff."said Sophia softly. "Matt lower your wand please and Danny don't get out what I think your getting out!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:37 am

Danny tried to move but Matt still had his wand pointed at him. He looked at Sophia and then nodded. "Sophia can you please have Matt lower his wand? I feel threatened." he said and then tried to move a bit
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:31 am

Matt turned to Danny with hatred in his eyes. They turned red and he grinned showing his fangs. YOU SHOULD RUN NOW DANNY!! Matt yelled. He wasn't hungry but he was angry...nothing could explain it..but he was mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:54 am

Sophia looked at Matt and hissed at him. "Don't you dare Matt!"said Sophia as her eyes started turning black . Sophi lloked at Danny and shouted. "RUN!" and then lloked back at Matt. "Please don't hurt him, I'm begging yo"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:01 am

TWO KIDS!!! he said advancing on Danny. Wait, wait, wait... Matt said calming down a bit. Sophia, please I don't know what I was thinking...I'm sorry he said his eyes returning back to normal..

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:45 am

Sophia looked at Matt s her eyes slowly went back to a soft warm honey color. "You let your vampire side take over that's waht you did."sid Sophia softly. As she looked at Danny she smiled at him. "It's ok, you don't have to run everything is fine."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 am

Danny thought for a second then realized what he would do. He was a genius for thinking of this and he approached Sophia. He looked at her and while Matt couldn't see his face, he said "Hey I think we should see other people," softly then winked.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top