Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 7 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"Not really."said Sophia softly but honestly she had nothing to hide from him why should she? "Why am I suppose to have something to tell you?"Sophia asked him confused and honestly. She honestly had no idea what he was talking about and why he was so angry at her she didn't do anthing that she know of. "I didn't do anything, I been follwing all your so called 'rules'."said Sophia angrily as her eyes went from a soft warm honey color to a dark brown color amost black.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 7 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:25 pm

He could tell something....in what Sophia was saying was true. I must be mistaken then... he said loosening up. Anyway, how are Sophia? he said cheerfully. He walked up to her and grinned, You look worried... he said laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:37 pm

Sophia looked at him confuse. "Mistaken about what if I may ask?"Sphia asked him confused. When he asked how she as she looked at him as her eyes slowly started going back to there soft warm honey color. "I'm fine, and thankyou for your concerns and worrying about me."said Sophia softly. Sophia glared at him when he said she looked worried. "Well hell, you made me think I as doing something wrong I mean honestly I'm not pregnant or married!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Danny had left quickly as soon as she answered the door. He knew it would've been Matt. He had been stalking him and her since they started to go out. Why didn't he follow Timothy and Sophia around when they were dating? Danny went into the kitchen away from them and then looked around. It looked very extravagant and greatly decorated. He then smiled to see a picture of Sophia with him before he left. This seemed to be when they when they were on the 3rd date, the last one before...well you know.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Sophia Anabelle Granger.... Matt said loudly. Honestly you have not a thing to tell me... he said looking at her. I usually respect your thoughts but this time I will enter your mind... he said sternly. DANNY!! Matt called to the kitchen. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO COME DOWN HERE?! he yelled to him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Danny listened to Matt yet didn't feel fear. He started to block his mind as he had mastered the Occulemnsy ability. He then crouched behind a counter and kept checking overhead to make sure Matt wouldn't go into the kitchen.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

"Oh for crying out loud you told you this nonsense bull crap?!?"Sophia asked him angrily. "I'm not pregnant and I'm engaged to be married or married at all, I have six kids four of them by Andrian and two by Danny but that was WAY before I was turned into a vampire."said Sophia angirly as she took a breath. "If anyone telling you I'm pregnant or I'm engaged to be married there lying!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned bck in anger.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Danny heard Sophia and Matt arguing and then felt a little nervous knowing that Matt knew they had children now. He quietly crouched backwards into a closet that was completely dark. He stood there and breathed light looking out off a small crack
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 am

Six kids..... he said. Sophia, why didn't you tell me you had six kids... he said not exactly angry anymore. Danny....Listen Soph..can you handle all these kids plus your responsibilities? he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:15 am

Danny still hid in the closet and then thought he was stupid. That guy was a vampire. He could sniff him. Danny thinking there was no point, exited the closet and then looked at the front door. If he sprinted for it now, he might be able to make it out before Matt noticed anything. So much for peace and quiet.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top