Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 9 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:14 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Your kidding right love?"Sophia asked him softly . "Please tell me this is just a joke, you can't leave me again!"said Sophia softly s she looked into his eyes. "Please don't go, e been through so much why throw it way now?"Sophia asked him softly but angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 9 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:20 am

Danny looked at her and then tried to mouth 'go with it'. He winked again and then said "I'm serious Soph. I'm sick of people trying to kill me just because I'm going out with you. We're through." He then walked out and slammed the front door. He then walked around the side of the house and awaited for Matt to leave.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 am

Sophia...I'm sorry... he said walking towards her. Danny...I....just...father... he couldn't get the words out. He walked out those doors and started towards Danny. Danny, you get back in there and you talk to Sophia!! I will personally make sure people won't kill you...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 am

Sophia looked at Matt as tears fell down her face. As she ran towards the door she screamed at Danny. "FINE LEAVE THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE GOOD AT IS LEAVING!" as she slammed the door and went over to her fireplace mantle and threw all the pictures of her and Danny on the floor as they broke. As she looked at them she fell to her knees and cried her eyes out. As she looked at her icture of her and Danny beside her she threw it with her vampire strength across the room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:35 am

Danny had already climbed into Sophias room and hid there. He crouched right there for a minute He knew Matt would be too mad in order to smell him. Hopefully Sopiha understood what he meant and stood there until Matt would leave.

[Don't sense Danny please. Its part of plot xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 am

DAMNIT DANNY!!! Matt yelled. He walked away and apparated back to his apartment. He would now have to troubles hurting Danny. He probably should've went to Sophia but he would later...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:59 am

He heard Matt apperate due to the loud bang and he then rushed downstairs. He quickly went downstairs and said "Hey Soph we-," he then cut short as he saw Sophia on the ground. He quickly ran over to her and held her. "Soph it's alright! I just did that so Matt would leave!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:31 am

"Don't touch me and leave please!"said Sophia softly as tears came down her face. "Just leave me alone."said Sophia softly as she ran to her room and locked the door and placed charms around her room so he couldnt get in. Sophi didn't believe a single word that he said for how can omene just sa that to ge rid of someone and really mean it?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:06 am

Timothy knocked on the front door of what was supposed to be Sophia's home. Timothy found this place by asking around and finally found someone who knew how to apparate and get to Sophia's home in Hawaii. Wow, he thought to himself when he saw the house.

He waited for someone to open the door, well he was really only expecting Sophia to open the door, but he had to wait and see. In his hand he held a piece offering, he was holding a bouquet of flowers. He really did not want to lose Sophia in the first place but things went sour, but he'd still like to have a connection, they might become friends then maybe overtime really good friends? Who knew.

He was wearing a white t-shirt, red board shorts, black thongs and sunglasses.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:27 am

Sophia hear her doorbell ring so she got up and went towards her door and answer it. As she seen Timothy standing ouside she looked at him confused. "Timmy, how did you get here and how did you know where I lived did Nikki tell you?"Sophia asked him softly. "Please come in."said Sophia letting him in. She knw her hose was a mess and so was she bt she could honstly cared less.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top