Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 10 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 am

Yeah, she told me and then I asked some guy to apparate me here for money. Tim chuckled embarrassed. Thank you. Tim grinned and entered the house. You have a nice home. Tim said as he looked around. Are you alright, because, and please don't be offended but you look like you've been crying. Tim said, worried.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 10 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 am

Sophia gave him a weak smile when he told her she had a nice home. "Thankyou, I worked hard getting it this way."said Sophia softly. As he asked if she as ok she shook her head no. "No not really, but I will be!"said Sophia as she got out her wand and pointed at a picture of her and Danny as it burst into flames. Sophia nodded when he said she looked like she been crying. "Tht' because I have been Timmy, Danny broke up with me."said Sophia fighting back tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 am

Tim listened to her and frowned. Boy, the next time he was going to see Danny, he was seriously going to be pummeled and all his bones would be broken. He put down the bouquet of flowers on the nearest table and then did not know what to do. He wanted to hug and comfort her, to comb her hair but that's not why he was here, but he could not stand here. Oh, lo-. Tim began and shook his head. Oh, Sophia, that's awful. Tim said, as he put his hand on her shoulder. I do not believe this, I refuse to. Tim said, a bit annoyed at Danny. I told him, at the Leaky Cauldron to take care of you and that if he ever broke your heart, which he has, he should now be doing his best to avoid me, or else his pretty little face will not so pretty for a while. Tim told Sophia. I am so sorry to be hearing this. Tim said as he shook his head.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 am

Sophia shook her head. "It's ok Timmy, I should had seen this coming he left on me before like this."said Sophia softly as tears fell down her face. As sh picked up another picture she thre it across the room angrily as it hit the wall and broke. "Um... sorry, just trying to get all my angry out."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:47 am

He left you before!? Tim said angry. Tim then sighed and patted Sophia's shoulder. I know I haven't known you for long but I already don't like to see you hurt. Tim said worried. It's good, to get the anger out rather than bottle it up and vent it out on someone later. Tim nodded.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Danny wondered why Timothy apperated here. Great Danny did it now. He went up to Sophia and then tried to explain but first told Tim to leave. "Listen Soph I only said that because of the fact Matt wouldn't leave us alone. He would've tried to kill me! Not to also mention that Andrian has been more pissed at me lately! I still want to go out with you!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Sophia looked at himwith tears in her eyes. "If you realy did love me you wouldnt had cared what they did to you and you would had died for me"said Sophia softly. "Please just go, your making it worse."said Sophia as she tears fell down her cheek. She didn't believe single word that he said why whould she after he souded so serious?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Danny went towards her and stood right in front of her. "Sophia I didn't want to do it," he said quietly "but I could've killed Matt. So either way, you would've lost a love one. I wouldn't of come back if I did want to really break up with you." He used the back of his hand to wipe her tears off. "I tried letting you know. Dudn't you see me wink or mouth 'go with it'? "
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 am

Sophia shooke her head. "No I didn't see anything for I was so pset about what you sid!"sad Sophia softly as tears fell down her cheeks. "Don't touch me, and please leave me alone."said Sophia softly as she ot up and ran to her room and lockd he door and placed charms on all around her room so he coldn't pperated in her room or come in at all no matter what he tried to do. As she flopped on her head she cried in her pillow.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:23 am

Danny followed her and then said "Sophia please!" he shouted knowing he could her him "I still love you! I think you would've have been more upset if I would have died when Matt was here! I still love you Soph! I didn't mean anything I said when Matt was still here! I don't care if people will try to fight me, but I thought we could have had some point in our lives where people didn't want to tear us down!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top