Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 13 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 am

[edited]
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 13 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:00 am

[Um Andrian. She charmed it...and god your violent!]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 pm

[lol...can we stop spamming like this & get back to the topic, please??]
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:03 am

[ok, guys I'm lost where are we? I know I'm in MY room but what abot the rest of you guys?]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 am

[ I wanted to come in and save you but i don't know ]
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:37 am

[Ok then go ahead, I'm in my room though, but you can send me a text on my phone or go to my room and talk to me and I'll let you in Wink]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:42 am

[K. I was going to go in and take you away from your house, to somewhere they can't annoy you]
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:47 am

[K go ahead, I put charms around my room to ONLY keep Danny out anways!]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:03 am

[Permission to Godmode by Sophia Granger.]

Andrian saw that the door swung open, there stood Danny. Frustrated and annoyed, he looked as if he wanted to rip his head a part. He felt no symphathy towards him because of the fact he betrayed him; a sigh escaped his lips as he stared at Danny for a moment. Then he slipped past him and left Alexia by the stairs so that he could climb up without any delay. To his dismay on the way he saw Timothy, he ignored him as well and finally made it to Sophia house, he opened the door and picked her up in his arm then started to carry her out of the house before those two could do anymore damage to her. "Come on, Alexia," he called out as he raced down the stairs to get to the car.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 am

Sophia smile when Andrian came and saved her from all the chaos and living hell she was going through right now. "Thankyou for getting me out there, I honestly felt like killing myself before you came."said Sophia softly. As he carried her Sophia felt all her pain and worries slip away from her like a river that slips away leaves that fallen. Tired and wore out Sophia rested her head against his chest and looked at Alexia and smiled warmly at her as she smiled back. "Where are we gong Andrian?"Sophia asked softly as her voice cacked alitte as she spoke.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top