Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 16 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:25 am

"Its not a bad thing." she replied. "Just means we'll be family for real then." she said hugging her back. "What got me the most was I remember him threatening for me to lose Cristina." she said quietly. "She's my life Soph. I want to kill him for even thinking it. Matt and Oded will kill him I'm sure of it. Especially since Matt is my favorite cousin over here."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 16 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:36 am

Sophia smiled when she said her and ophia would become family members. "Yay you will be my aunt!"said Sophia happily. Sophia's eye went black again when she told her he remebers him threatening for me to lose Cristina. "Ok I had it, if I need to I'll help daddy and Oded kill that bastard!"said Sophia angrily. "Oh you better believe Daddy and Oded will get a hold of him and then he will be begging for mercy."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:39 am

"Well cousin." she said looking at her laughing a bit. "I won't be an aunt for a long time." she said thinking of her little brother who was named after her father and Godric. She had thought he was the cutest baby he had ever seen in her entire life and couldn't wait now to have one. "Oh I know he'll get whats coming to him one way or another so I'm not concerned about it. I just feel sorry for anyone who meets him now."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:47 am

Sophia nodded and laughd. "Yeah true, but hey your still like a sister, aunt, cousin or whatever you wantto call it to me!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia nodded when she said she will feel sorry for anyone who meets him. "Yeah me to, we might have to warn others about him."said Sophia softly. "But as for me feeling sorry for him, no I don't he deserve what is coming for him."said Sophia softly. "He had no right to hurt you, and besides guys aren't suppose to hit girls!"said Sophia softly. "Not to mention he's a vampire and he was stronger then you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 am

"Yeah I don't feel sorry for him but I'm not going to interfere with someone wanting to date him. I just hope they'll be with him forever so I don't have to worry about it." she replied quietly. "Lets change the subject, this is depressing." she said looking at her, "How are the kids?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 am

Sophia nodded when she asked if they could cahnge the subject. When she asked how her kids were she smiled. "There doing great, there all in muggle school right now, I want to know some muggle stuff before they start Hogwarts."said Sophia softly. "But me and the kids are fine, there with Andrian right now though eeing how it's his weekend to have them."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 am

"At least you two get along enough for that." she said smiling. "I can't wait for one of my own." she said smiling so much that some probably would have thought she was pregnant. She couldn't wait for that day. Now that she had experienced raising a child she was ready for one even though she was in school she knew she could manage.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:34 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, were getting along aand were best friend now but I'm still in love with him."said Sophia softly. "I know I houldn't be Christy for he with another girl but I can't help it everything about him is so perfect to me."said Sophia softly. If she wasn't a vampire she woul be bluhing right now as she said that about him but it was the truth. "I mean everytime I see my twin boys, they look and remind me so much of him for he's there farther."said Sophia softly. "I don't know what I shall do Christy, I done everything I can think of doing to forget about him but I can't!"said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:37 am

"You're like me with Nick." she said looking at her. "Cristina, even though she's his sister looks just like him and I'll always love him, at least a part of me will but we have to move on right?" she said knowing she was right, "We can do it together I promise I'll help you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:50 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right Christy, I do have a part of him with me and that's all that matters."said Sophia softly. When she aid she will help her move on she smiled. "Aw thankd Christy, your the best!"said Sophia hugging her. "You know, it been awhile since we went to do something tgether we should so go do something!"said Sophia smiling. "How about we go shopping at the mall here? there mall is fabulous here I love it!'said Sophia softly. "If you want to go, I have my mustang and my jeep that we can ride in or we can just stay here and talk."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top