Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 15 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:25 pm

"Well not a lot really." She explained sitting down across from Soph. "The last things I was at was the dance with Danny and then your birthday party..Which did not start off as well as I planned." she said laughing a little. Everyone had known that they hadn't been friends up until that point but because of Varod smoothing things out a bit she was able to become friends. "I'm quite out of the circle."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 15 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:31 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok, I'll start there then after my birthday party and stuff forthat' when basically everything started to happen."said Sophia softly. "Ok after my birthday party, the CoL and the HBR were no more they gotten rid of that or Ne'Os was thrown into prison for killing your father, after a few month later Ne'Os and Shacklebolt escaped the prison and headed towards Hogwart which cuased a really big fight which caused Shacklebolt to get killed so now Hogwarts is controlled under a new evil Headmaster named Vicent Majere."said Sophia before taking a breath before continuing. "And if we don't live up to his sanders he wiill expell us without any reason, and plus he took away my position as Head Girl and the Prfects and made o stupid retarted so called squad that taken over Hogwarts."said Sophia softly. "That' all I know, besides I broke up with Jacob and started dating a guy named Timothy but then he left me and then I started going out with Danny intil he told me we couldn't be together so now I'm single now and Andrian is engaged and getting married to a girl named Belle Fey."said Sophia sighing when she said that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 am

Christabelle listened to everything Sophia had said and was taking it all in. "Oh wow." she said, "I've really missed a lot haven't I?" she couldn't believe all she had missed, "Oh I'm no longer with Varod." she said looking at Sophia. "I couldn't take all the fighting we were doing and its pointless to be in a relationship like that." she reached out and grabbed Sophia's hand, "I'm sorry about Andrian love. Its probably for the best though."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 am

Sophia nodded when she said she missed alot. "Yeah you have, so beware when you go back to Hogwarts it' a madhouse there!'said Sophia softly. When she aid he broke up with Varod she frowned. "Oh I'm orry Christy, but thing will get better for you."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when she said it was for the best. "Yeah maybe your right Christy, I'm trying to get over him but it's hard."said Sophia sighing. "Oh, I forgot to tell you Matt is like my farther now, me and him became very close now and I don't know for sure but I think he might adopt me."said Sophia happily but wasn't sure how she would react. "I already call him Daddy and he doesn't mind and Emmanuelle is kidnapped."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 am

"What?!" she said shocked, "Who kidnapped her?" she asked looking at her, "I need to go see Matt...he's my cousin you know. If he adopts you we'll be family and so will Abbey." she continued to say. "I'm fine with it. I'm in love with someone else anyway."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:34 am

Sophia shrugged. "We don't know, were trying to figure that out Daddy said I mean Matt said that they were in the Forest of Dean and a bunch of Death Eaters took her just like that."said Sophia holding back tears. Sophia nodded when she said she needed to go see Matt. "He' not in the best of state right now, he' not himself."said Sophia sighing as tears fell down her cheeks. When she said she was in love with some else she smiled weakly at her. "Who if I may ask."Sophia sked her softly as tears came down her face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 am

"Oded O'Hurley." she said looking at her. "Well lets change the subject I don't want you upset." she said seeing her cry. "Varod broke my nose the other night." She said showing her her swollen nose. "He didn't heal it right when I was passed out. At least I know I didn't try to heal it and when I woke up I was tied down and my nose was healed crooked."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:10 am

When she told her Varod broke her nose her eyes turned black with anger. "That bastard, wait intil I get my hands on him!"said Sophia angrily. As she looked at Christy's nose she nodded and gotten out her wand. "I don't know if this will help, but mom taught me this one!"said Sophia pointing her wand at Christy. "Episkey!"said ophia loudly as she seen the spell go towards her nose she hoped and prayed that itworked on her. "Did he beat you intil you passed out!?"Sophia asked him softly as her eyes were still black with anger. If that was the case Sophia would hunt him down and hurt every ounce of him intil there was nothing left of him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:13 am

Christabelle's nose was now straight and as perfect as it had been. She still had the faint traces of bruises on her face and all she could do was nod at Sophia when she asked if he had beaten her until she passed out. She moved and got closer to Soph so she could see what all was left. "I don't even remember going there."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:22 am

"Oh you wait intil I see him, or better yet I jut tell daddy and let him take care of him!"said Sophia smiling evilly. "Yeah I know, you don't have to tell me I'm already turning into a Lestrange!"said Sophia smiling a laughing. When he walked closer to her Sophia looked at Christy and hugged her. "Oh Christy, I'm so sorry."said Sophia softly as her eyes slowly turned back to there soft warm honey color. "Believe me Christy, he will regret that he ever hurted you I promise!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top