Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:55 am

Sophia listened to him explain everything to her but it still didn't make sens to her, h did he sy them if he didn't mean it. "You obviously had to in ordr to say that, and go away I don' want to see you again!"said Sophia crying. As Sophia laid on her bed she remained crying in hr pillow still knowing he was on the oher side of her door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 11 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 am

"Soph if I really meant what I said," he said quietly "I wouldn't have come back wouldn't I?! I never planned it! I just thought that would make Matt go away! Listen Soph, I apologize if I hurt you, but I didn't mean any of those false words!
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:11 am

"You only came back because you felt bad, don't you lie you liar!"said Sophia angrily. "Jut go away Danny, I need some to myself."said Sophia soflty. As she lloked at her wall that had pictures of all her friends and family her eyes landed on the one of her, Andrian and Danny by the lake at Hogwarts laughing and playing around with each other.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:14 am

Danny wouldn't give up. "Sophia!" he said loudly again so she could hear him through the door "Then why am I trying to explain myself?! I could've just said, I'm sorry' then leave! I love you too much Soph. We have kids for Christ sake, do you really think I would back out now? No I wouldn't. But in order for me to actually explain what I was saying, you have to trust me."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:25 am

Andrian drove up to Sophia's house to visit her twins she was always talking about the other day; even though he was digusted with the idea that Danny's member has already been intside her. A sigh escaped his lips as he pulled the car up and parked beside the footpath which surrounded the block to where her house seem to be in the middle. To his dismay, he saw Danny standing in the window leading to Sophia bedroom, shouting and smashing at her door trying to get inside or something. He frowned for a bit, then started to grabs his things and help Alexia out of the car, the other kids were at their friends place. "Stay close to me, darling," he smiled holding her hands and slowly approches the door. Sighing, he stood there for a moment, watching him as he shouted; raising his eyebrows he debated wheather of not that he wanted to cheer him up and ask what was going on or to leave him there because that he hated him for betraying him for the second time. He sighed again, placing his free hand on the back of his head and looked away from Danny a bit. Was it really worth it, he thought. So many question ran through his head, soon he finally gave up and decided to be the better person and try to comfort him even if he didn't forgive him. "Anyone home?" he asked knocking on the door.

Last edited by Andrian J. Potter on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 am

Tim had followed Soph not far from her and listened to her and Danny fight. Hey, buddy! Tim said, with anger. She wants to be alone, so leave her be! Tim defended Soph. And I told you if you broke her heart I'd break your face, it wasn't a threat, it was a promise! Tim said, ready to push him if he did not leave. And to what it seems to me is that some guy named Matt, came here, and wanted to kill you, and then you supposedly pretended to break up with Soph, well you shouldn't have, you know why? Tim paused. If you truly loved that person, you do not need to have pretend break ups to get the other person to leave, you'd ignore that person because...well you wouldn't care because you would be having the time of your life with the loved one than care what others thought. Tim answered. And, if I were you, I'd leave, give her some time! Or else you're going to regret it, man. Tim advised.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:15 am

Danny looked at Timothy in disgust. "Tim I think you should probably leave." He didn't care what anyone had to say to him at this point. He just wanted to talk to Sophia. Danny knew he had just made the biggest mistake of his life. "I tried telling her what I meant! It was all so we could get some alone time together! Besides the fu*king point is, Matt and Andrian would be on my as* 24/7 if I didn't think of anything! Matt kept threatening to kill me and Andrian has been having all these rage sessions SINCE we started going out! I just wanted everyone to be happy for once and not be mad because of ME!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 am

"You betrayed my trust," Andrian said out of no where as he looked at them with amusement. Funny what the power of a girl can cause to two boys. He felt annoyed about Danny ignoring him completely when he greeted him. How Timothy stood there threatening and shouting back at Sophia, trying to defend her. Damn it, Sophia, he thought. Look what you've done; Andrian chuckled quietly to hiimself as he put his hand out in front of Alexia to protect her from him. "You cross the friend code."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 am

Danny was trapped. There was no way out and no air hole. Frustrated at Andrian and Timothy, he went downstairs and then went to the front door. He didn't leave however. He just put his arms on the wall and then rested his head on them trying to think. What would he do without them ripping his head off?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 am

((I'm confused where are we? ))
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top