Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Sophia was listeningto there whole converstation and finally stepped in when amantha said she hates Christabelle. "Ugh, so do I Christy she's so full of herself."said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Believe me, if I coul join the HBR I would in a heart beat to get rid of her!"said Sophia as her eyes started turning red with anger. "But I know why Matt can't quit Emmy told me, it's because he made a unbreakable vow and he can't quit if he does he dies."said Sophia calmly as her eyes were still alittle red. "I don't have any use for CoL members there all against me besides Matt, Emmy, but Emmy told me she's only staying because of Matt."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 5 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:58 pm

Matt nodded at what Sophia was saying. If I could, I swear, I'd drop out! he said sadly. He shook his head, I'm working on a plan. I just haven't had success yet! he said chuckling

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:08 am

Sam sat down on the couch listening to Matt and Sophia. She was starting to like Matt now. She put her want away, she decided to change the topic. Maybe for once her anger would not get the best of her. "Sophia can we talk about why I came here in the first place. I really need to." She said to Sophia knowing that she would understand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:58 am

Sophia smiled when Samantha pocketed her wand and then changed the subject. Sophia looked at Samantha with her golden topaz eyes and nodded. "Of course we can Sammy, sorry if I been ignoring I wasn't trying to."said Sophia softly. "Of Sammy spill, tell me everything."said Sophia softly as she waited for Samantha to tell her everything.Sophia was waiting for Samantha to tell her for she knew Samantha haven't been erself and she only heard half of it at the lake.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:23 am

Sam smiled at Sophia, she knew that she would understand. "Well I told you about how little sleep I been getting at home since the twins arrived and now Jazmine is having nightmares, wakeing up at all hours of the night not wanting to go back to sleep. Then when I do wake up to take care of Jazmine, Ne'os is missing from bed. I know that he isn't cheating because he has been acting oddly evil at home too. So adding all that together and then putting some new evil second personality of mine of top of it. Yeah you would say that I've been a little stressed." Sam said to her not caring if Matt or Andrian heard. She just wanted to talk and that was what she was doing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:10 am

As Sophia listened to what Samantha said she ndded at everything she told her, as she finished Sophia thought for a bit. "Maybe he's turning evil again Sammy, maybe his demon side or whatever got the best of him."said Sophia hating the thought of it. "My advice would be to saty away for awhile and see if it dies down, if he getting evil at the house he could hurt you if you stand in his way!"said Sophia. "You can still remain staying here Sammy if you want, but if I were you I would stay away for awhile."said Sophia softly. "I know it might be hard, but who knows what he's going through and it could be dangerous."said Sophialooking out for her best friend.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:19 am

Sam nodded as she listened to Sophia, she knew that this was probably a good idea but she just couldn't do it. "I know that you mean well Sophia, but I just couldn't leave him all alone right now. He needs me now more than ever. It would be great if the kids could stay here though." Sam said to her hoping that if the kids did come that it wouldn't be to much bother to her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:51 am

Sophia nodded and sighed. "Alright fine I can see where your coming from, but if he hurts you I'm coming after him!"said Sophia seriously. As she told her the kids coud stay here she nodded. "Yeah that would be a good idea Sammy."said Sophia softly as she looked at Alexia and her kids. "Did all of you clean your rooms and did your chores before you go with your farhter?"Sophia asked them softly. As Alexia, Noel and Keegan nodded and aid 'yes mommy' Sophia looked Caspian. "Oh Caspian, please tell me you cleaned your room at lease!?"Sophia asked her youngest son. As he shook his head no she sighed. "Caspian Alexander Potter, I swear you can be so much like your father at times it's unreal."said Sophia haking her head but smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 am

[New Day]

Danny apperated with Sophia to her home in Hawaii. He landed on his feet yet nearly slipped since he always had a hard time trying to apperate. He often just fell on his back when he did. He looked at Sophia and then smiled. "Well I finally apperated right for once!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:33 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Aw don't worry love, I still lve you no matter what!"said Sophia softly kissing him lightly on the lips and pulled away. "Well, welcome to my house"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I love it here, the sunset is so beautiful and it's so calm and peaceful here."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top