Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:53 am

Sophia laughed when he told her there going to have half of his genes for she couldn't help herself. "True but hey who knows, they may have your kindness and always willing to do things for other people they may not have your bad side."said Sophia softly. As he told her there going to have half of his genes and will be all over and doing everything she chuckled. "Oh my goodness, I bet there going to be a bunch of little troublemakers I can see it now!"said Sophia smiling and chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia's Beach house in Hawaii

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:58 am

I swear from what I've heard. They'll be a couple of Fred and Georges! he laughed. He walked into her living room and it just looked so cool. Maybe they will get my sweet side. I think it'd be better if they had a little "spunk" of evil in them he chuckled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "I'm sure they will, they will get along with my twins Keegan and Caspian perfectly there bunch of troublemakers, they got it from there father side not mine!"said Sophia chuckling. As he told her they will have alittle spunk of evil in them she laughed. "Hey look at Emmy, she doesn't look evil at all but she can be!"said Sophia chuckling. "I'm sure they will have your and Emmy's mood changing eyes which are cool I wished I had those, mine just go from a Honeyc olor when I have human blood, then a chocolate brown when I'm peaceful and then black when I haven't had none in awhile, so I guess I have it some."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:25 am

Matt smiled at her, Well I only hope they do!he said. He walked over to her and smiled. So, hows things with you? he said. His smile plastered on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:47 am

As samantha and Sophia started walking up the stairs there was a knock at the door and Samantha was unable to answer Sophia's question. So as Sophia was answering the door she took the first right and sat down on the first bed she found. After a few moments she layed her head down and starting wondering what had happen to Sophia. But she was just so tired that she fell right to sleep. The pillows and covers felt so wonderful.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 am

As Sophia realized she completely forgot about Samantha she slapped her forehead. "Oh god I'm a horrible best friend, Sammy probably thinks I forgot all about her, I'll be right back Matt!"said Sophia as she rushed upstairs. A she looked in her room sshe didn't see her nowhere so decided to go in Samantha's room that she was staying in. As she found Samantha asleep she smiled. "That' sprobably the best thing for her right now."said Sophia softly as she did a spell on amantha to lift her up that way she could put her under the covers.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 am

Like he said; Andrian would visit his kids again and help to look after them, afterall they were his kids even though Sophia and he was still just best friends. He parked his jeep SUV on the side of the road next to Sophia's house; he grabbed his stuff and started walking toward the door and knocked on the door a few time. "Hello anybody home?" he called out looking around for a bit as he adjusted his brown vest.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:59 am

Sophia heard a knock on the door but she was busy tucking Samantha in bed so she called her oldest Alexia to answer the door. "Alexia, can yo answer the door for me downstairs please Pumpkin?"Sophia asked her daughter as Alexia nodded. "Yes Mommy."said Alexia as she walked downstairs and answered the door. As she opened it she squealed happily. "Daddy here!" Alexia called through the house. As Sophia heard Alexia say that she smiled and ran downstairs but could barely make it down before Noel, Keegan and Caspian ran down the stairts. "Hello Andrian, nice to see you again."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Matt turned around when he had heard Andrians name. Hey Andrian! he said smiling brightly. So your a father are you? he said grinning. Trust me, if I'd have known I would have been here to watch the kids long ago! Well I would've anyway but....I'm failing at a compliment right now!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Samantha woke up a few hours later and walked down to the living room where she heard some voices coming from. She wondered who's they where. When she walked into the living room she found that Sophia had a few more guests. Samantha was going to walk back up stairs but she saw Andrian and Matt. She wanted to go over to Andrian and say Hi! but the presents of Matt enraged her. The last time she was in the presents of Matt he was trying to kill her and Ne'os. Now that Ne'os is acting oddly and is missing, Samantha is not happy with him. She know of his involvment with the CoL and how he doesn't like her and Ne'os.

Samantha walked closer without anyone knowing. Then pulls her wand out and gets ready for anything. "What is he doing here?" She asked Sophia while pointing at Matt. She raised her wand at him. "If you don't remember Sophia, I'll remind you. He was the one in the forest trying to kill us and he is the one who tryed to kill my Ne'os. Why is he here?" She aske feeling the rage comeing. With this kind of anger Matt would need Sophia and Andrian to keep her back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top