Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 pm

"well then we will know who the students are and they will no longer be permitted in the school." he said,
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 pm

((Again, James, read the rules. Allura's opinion is hardly objective))

"You do WHAT?" Allura's shriek was mind blowing.

"Shut up, Matthew, Ne'os. Did everyone not just hear what that scum said? He only wants to give basic rights to people who deserve them," Allura was appalled.

The notion that someone like that could infiltrate the Order. The notion that he could even get into a position of power and become co-leader, no less.

"And just a moment ago, Jess was saying he'd give control over to that man, that man who doesn't believe in equal rights, if anything happened to him. Jess' good health is the only thing standing between us and, well, being just as bad as the Death Eaters," she went on.

Her face was a mask of revulsion. Usually, Allura was good at not betraying her feelings, years of occlumency training had taught her that it's useless to know how to shield your mind if your expression and body language betray your thoughts anyway. Now, though, it was much more effective to let everyone see how disgusted she felt even sharing a room with James Wilson. She wanted him gone, and gone now.

"We ought to have a vote. Even if we don't vote to make him leave, I don't feel safe with him as a co-leader of this group," she said. "I don't think he shares the same values as the rest of us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"Allura this is highly inappropriate please control yourself and if you dare tell me to shut up again you will certainly regret it" he said his fangs showing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 pm

I'll be backing him up! Matt said angrily showings his deep red eyes. He stood up, LISTEN PEOPLE!!! Calm down!! Lets hear what Jess has to say about all this! he said loudly. His eyes back to their normal colour

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Wilson laughed so hardly that he almost lost his breath. After he composed himself he looked at her. ''Miss Draig, I do have to say... you are a complete idiot. I will not shrink so low as to defend myself against your utter nonsense of accusations. I do not react on lies. Regarding the rights I have been talking about, they were connected with your amusing thoughts about feminism. It does seem that I have overestimated your intelligence. Women who think they are better than men just because they are women, and that think that the fact that they were born with different sexual organs gives them the liberty to mock and whine about everything people do do not deserve those rights. Equality is something that has to be deserved because it is connected with respect. Or were you the only member of the Order who wished to keep Voldemort alive and put him in prison maybe, or on trial, Miss Draig? If you were, then you have to question your ideals. If not... then do not be a such a fool and judge me for what you are doing.'', Wilson said. Her accusations were silly.

He then turned to Jess. ''I do think we need to conclude this. Hormones are not suitable for conversations nor for making decisions.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Matt was getting fed up! WILSON AND DRAIG! If you two don't stop bickering, I will personally silence you both! Matt said. He pulled out his wand warningly. If you retort in any way possibly "smart" Watch out!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Wilson looked at Lestrange. He smiled ironically and just flicked with his hand. Matt's wand fell down on the table. ''Lestrange, do not point your wand at me ever again. This was only a warning sign. I am calm, but what can I do if Miss Draig has trust issues.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:15 pm

"We weren't having a discussion about feminism. We were having a discussion about how you discriminate against people. I still haven't discovered which people those are, yet, but if I find out they're women then we'll discuss feminism, okay?" Allura replied.

"Now, can someone explain how he got into a leadership position when he only wants to give rights to people he thinks deserve it?" she asked, again. "Because I think that's the pertinent question here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 pm

((OoC:God modding are we Wilson XD))

Matt picked up his wand and aimed it at Wilson. Try Me! Matt said grinning. He was ready for anything right now. His eyes where blood red, and he was angry. Not even a good sing for anyone in the room, they wouldn't want too see him like that.Indeed Allura, I do wonder that too his eyes not leaving Wilson

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Ne'Os scooted back his chair slightly wanting to be out of the way if spells started to fly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top