Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by William Winston McCoy Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:28 pm

(Actually, you were going to attack me and I cannot announcee that I am going to use a wandless expelliarmus. I did not hurt you in any way)

McCoy could not stand it. He stood up. ''CEASE THIS FOOLISHNES!'', he said with a loud voice causing everyone to be silent. He made a hand gesture and Matt was back on his seat. ''You, idiot! You should have kept out of this fight! Why not let them fight between themselves when you can intervene and start a bloody war. You truly are pathetic!'', he said.

He then turned to Allura. ''You, hen! I do not know how you have been raised and who raised you, but not everything can go by the pages of your little tale! Your idiotic mind and the mistrust that jumped out of it causes this situation in the first place! You may be intelligent, but you sure act like the last idiot on Earth!'', he said.

He then turned to Wilson. ''James, I did expect better of you. You are nothing less to blame for this than anyone else. You should not have provoked her in that way! You have a brain, you have the intelligence and rationality! Use it! Do not let your competitive nature get in the way of rational thinking! But, at least you did not pull your wand out!'', he said to him.

He was till standing. ''And you Potter, you should control these things better. Now... Lestrange, you bloody fool, sit down and keep quiet. You have the same amount of power to shut people up as the chair I was sitting on. Draug, you hen, stop with the foolish philosophy and that idiotic mistrust. It only makes you look like an idiot. And Wilson, you stop with your bloody irony. We do not need any more fights around here. I hope I made myself clear. Everything stays the same as it was. If anyone tries to cause anymore problems, I will personally throw him out of the room. And let me see who will be brave enough to stand against me. That includes you James!'', he said. He then took a seat looking at the others.

He blamed Lestrange for being stupid and invasive. Allura for being mistrustful and for showing off and James for being so bloody sarcastic.

''Now... if there is nothing else... I propose all of us get out of here'', he said.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Wilson looked at McCoy and nodded to him in agreement. He did cross the line, yes, but he was provoked. Still he agreed with McCoy's wisdom. ''Thank you, William'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:36 pm

"You know, one good thing about times of trouble is how it brings people together..." Darren muttered sarcastically. "And this is the group thats supposed to take down the Death Eaters?" Darren really hated people who didn't care for discipline. No wonder they couldn't take down a bunch of students led by Lucius Malfoy.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 pm

OOC POST:
James William Wilson wrote: Wilson looked at Lestrange. He smiled ironically and just flicked with his hand. Matt's wand fell down on the table. ''Lestrange, do not point your wand at me ever again. This was only a warning sign. I am calm, but what can I do if Miss Draig has trust issues.'', Wilson said.
^The red bit is godmoding, which is against the rules. Please don't do this again. You could have typed 'James attempted to wandlessly disarm Matt', then Matt could respond.
Thanks

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 10 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 pm

(Well... I know what part was meant, but... there is no way Matt could have known that Wilson was going to disarm him... if he had noticed the hand, it would be too late, though)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:59 pm

^Mhhmm, but you could say that for any wandless spell. How d'you know Matt hadn't non-verbally made a shield around himself or something?

BIC:

Jemma sat there, listening to people debating back and forth, not contributing to the discussion much herself. She wasn't the kind of person would really. Plus she had got distracted with one of the paintings on the wall, so had missed a key part of the discussion, so it seemed. She returned her focus fully to the conversation, tuning back into the discussion, picking up the topic of conversation. Everyone else was so involved, so she hoped they didn't see her moment of blankness.

OOC EDIT:
James, you did it again with:
"with a loud voice causing everyone to be silent."
You can't decide when everyone is silent. Other people have a chance to talk, y'know.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 10 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:29 am

((I would just like to remind everyone that canon suggests that women are actually equal in the wizarding world, so the way all of James' characters are acting is actually quite strange, unless they're all muggleborn))

He'd asked for it. Nobody could say he didn't ask for it. She warned everyone what would happen to them if anybody said something like that again and now that he'd assumed himself immune, everyone would pay for it. In a manner of speaking.

"No, you don't know how I was raised and although I appreciate your attempt to imply that you have some right to the information, we all know you don't," she replied.

"Now, I'd like to know why you both avoid using my given name when you speak to me. Is it because using my name might elevate me to equal status as yourselves? Does using the name of an animal or even referring to me as "Miss" make you feel less emasculated?" Allura asked.

"I'm not asking to make you uncomfortable, but you both seem to be suffering the same delusions of grandeur. I mean, William, you just threatened to throw anyone who disagrees with you out of the room, which probably makes you feel more manly, but also serves to finish the argument, and derails the conversation so you can assert your authority. That's the very definition of enforcing patriarchal roles to support your own advantage."

"But we can't leave until we address James' confession of discrimination, anyway" she added.

There was no way he would get away with that admission. Not so long as she was still a part of this organisation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 am

"Allura drop it now please or i will have to make you silent that goes for you as well james" he said placing the elder wand on the table infront of him so they would know he wasnt joking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 am

"Wow Ne'os I forgot your the leader of the Order that you can command everyone," Darren said sarcastically. He thought that not only that Ne'os was being a prick, but also that threatening his own allies was a bit stupid of him. Still Darren agreed that what they were arguing about was totally off topic, and looked to Jess to make them end their argument.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:05 am

Allura frowned at Ne'os. He was just as much of a bully, just better at keeping it hidden.

"No I will not drop it. It's people like you telling me to drop it that makes them think acting that way is appropriate behaviour," she retorted.

"And don't think I'm afraid of that wand," she added. "I'm not afraid of you or your wand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top