Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Darren Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 am

[Darrens here on Jess's invitation Ne'os.]

Darren rolled his eyes as Jess began talking about the confederacy of light and the Half breed resistance. What did he care about this? And what did the order care about them? These two groups were not their business, the Death Eaters were, and currently the Death Eaters were on the move. Darren however, was interested in what the vampire wanted to say about this.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 am

Jess shrugged and looked at Ne'os. "I don't mind darren being here, he's no harm to us," Jess told Ne'os, waiting for him to start.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:57 am

Jemma entered the Headquarters, ready for the next meeting. She had been ill a lot recently, and hoped that she hadn't missed too much. "Hello, all." she greeted everyone as she walked in, and took a seat. She looked around, wondering if they were waiting for anyone else or not.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Matt stood up ready to state his side! Now, I may get in trouble for doing this but I really don't care anymore! he began. Our little group is after the Half breeds for many of reasons. If I listed them all you'd be hear all day! he said. But the main reason is one Christabelle Whittle, and one Nick Valentine, started the groups because they believed the world must be half breed free! Now I'm not saying I stand by with that idea but.... I really have to choice! Anyway alls I can say is that we are ready for an attack!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Jess nodded and hoped everyone took that in before making their decision. It was a little lacking in the way of convincingness, but it didn't both him all that much. Jess then turned and nodded to Ne'os to go ahead
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Ne'Os stood up "as some of you know the resistance is a relatively peaceful group we are just trying to stay safe from those that wish us dead. so far it is me my wife and a few trusted others... i know if there is a war it will be a stressing one since we just got out of one with the death eaters...if this happens i request that the order does not support us i don't want to risk any of your lives for my own causes." he said and then sat down and smiled at jess letting him know he was done.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:41 pm

''Mr. Emof, it is not your cause. You, as every other living creature in this world is a part of the world and has to be accepted by all of us. Therefore, it is our cause. And you will have mine, as the Order Co-Leader, as well as Arthur's and William's support in your fight. Despite what you may ask.'', Wilson said.

Arthur and McCoy nodded. ''All of my life I have fought for equality and justice. This is one of the problems I have to solve, and I will.'', added McCoy.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Listen to Ne'os people! he said standing back up. Granted if you guys fight with or against the Resistance! I'm not fighting with you! he said loudly. I'll give him this, Ne'os is noble! I say we don't take sides! Its just easier that day!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 pm

"if the order takes sides it will make things worse then the death eaters would take sides with the confederacy then this would just turn into another war over right and wrong and we know that voldemort is still out there" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Well right now the biggest problem is the attacks on the students! he said. We have a plan right? I'm willing to do anything! he said. He knew there was going to be more. He just wished he hadn't been tricked, thank God nobody believed he did it in purpose! I fear there may be more attacks!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top