Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:29 pm

''A war will break out, you have to realize that. Disregarding the current status quo, a war will break out, it is just a matter of time, and you denying that fact will not change it. Therefore, Mr. Emof, you have our full support. I actually do not care what you wish, mr. Lestrange, but a war is going to break out. The problems at Hogwarts are just a sign. I do not think you can do anything about them, though. There is Kingsley and the whole staff to protect them. You should worry about organizing a defense against your former allies'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:33 pm

Yeah Shacklebolt! he said sarcastically. I'm sure hes devising a plan to stop the culprits as we speak! The staff! There are about 3 people on the staff that could actually do anything! He said he was getting angry, his eyes had turned red. But if you want a war to break out, be my guest Wilson! Just good surviving!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Allura listened as the debate began and got heated more quickly than she'd have guessed possible if she hadn't seen it for herself.

"With respect, James, it is his fight," she interjected. Wilson had been getting on her nerves and Allura relished the chance to put his self-satisfied arse in its place. "The likes of you and I can never experience the prejudice he experiences. Therefore, though we may support him, it can never really be our fight."

She smiled sweetly at the Hogwarts professor before continuing while she had the floor.

"Can we just have a conversation about this whole concept for a moment?" she asked, reaching across the table for a glass and filling it from her wand. Who'd have known that wine spell would come in so handy?

"There are a couple of things going on here that make absolutely no sense. For starters, you said this Confederacy were only going after vampires and werewolves, but there are many other part-humans in our society, part-goblins, part-giants, and probably most importantly if they're attacking students, at Hogwarts there are many part-veela. Do you not suppose this half-breed hate is most likely a front for some completely different agenda?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

"while the confederacy has recently attacked the vampires and werewolves at hogwarts which is the reason why we formed. some of the students who have been attacked are normal human beings i don't think they could get away with attacking other half breed students at the moment since they have been with the school for so long." he said "while its possible if the confederacy manages to ill all of the vampires and werewolves in Europe they may then concentrate on other half breeds."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 pm

''He does a better job than you, Mr. Lestrange. Regarding the staff, I can vouch that everyone would do their job better than you. Why, aren't you the one who used to work there? You probably quit because they were all incompetent.'', said Wilson with a dose of irony.

''But still, maybe I am paranoid. But, does that mean that we shouldn't discuss the defense against a war, whether it will or won't break out? Mr. Lestrange, you seem to know a lot. How is that?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Matt was just really pissed off right now. If you must know Wilson! I quit for a personal reason! he said. He was looking at his watch, he had some time. I can assure you that the attacks of normal human beings are not the Confederacy! he said standing up once again. Right now I'm 100% sure its the Death eaters!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm

"lets all calm down no point to fight over petty topics" he said "i think while we should devote some focus to whats going on at Hogwarts we should come up with a plan if the death eaters do start another war with us."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Allura smiled at Emof's explanation.

"Really? It seems to me that some animals are more equal than others, in that case. Tell me, do you allow human students into your, um, group?" she asked.

Hearing Wilson's comments, Allura's jaw literally dropped. The man was usually so polite. Overly so.

"Guys, I know there's a lot of testosterone in the air, and some of us are not the best of friends, but surely we can at least be civil!" she exclaimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 pm

"im sorry Allura we do not its possible we may reconsider eventuly but we operate quieter without humans" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Fine! Fine fine. I'm calm! he said. He straightened his shirt and sat back down ready for what was next. Really we should be focusing on a plan to deal with the Death Eaters

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top