Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:03 am

Ne'Os snapped at this point and at the top of his voice which had a slight demonic under tone to it said "no there is no big secret but all of us are now tired of listening to you B**** and wine about this, this is nor the time or the place for this discussion" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:29 am

Hermione blamed wilson for starting this, but Allura for making it go way out of proportion. "Because this is not the place or time to talk about this," she replied bossily. Watching Ne'os swear at her, Hermione narrowed her eyes. "Shut up and sit down, learn to respect your elders," she commanded, now really angry. "Jess will you please make them stop?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 am

Ne'Os looked at Hermione he knew not to defy her as she was working with the ministry it also helped her that she was one of his few heroes. he gave her a apologetic smile and sat down.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:30 am

Allura's heart skipped a beat when Ne'os spoke and she bit her lip, but when Hermione yelled at him, she knew it was fine. It was fine, he was still a child, no matter what else he might be.

"When is the time and place?" she asked. "Or is there no time? No place? You agree with him. The Order of the Phoenix is corrupt and that's why you all want me to shut up. That's it, right?"

Allura's chair scraped against the floor as she stood, and lost several inches as her shoes suddenly transfigured themselves into sneakers.

"I knew there were problems when Ne'os mentioned that horcrux, but I didn't think you'd gone this far," Allura went on. "Well, in that case, I can see myself out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:46 am

"wait Allura....the fact i have a horcrux is because its tradition for the vampire clan i was taken into...you see when you kill the one that bloods you, wich is sadly what i had to do, you take his horcrux and make a horcrux with that thats how it has been for centurys" he said..."im sorry i snapped at you that wasnt right" he looked at her his eyes green for a change he hoped she could tell this was his human side talking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 am

Allura could hear Ne'os talking from the hallway. Something about horcruxes and vampire clans. At least it sounded like they hadn't got themselves into gear to pursue her yet.

With a lithe skip over the umbrella stand in the middle of the hallway, she began fumbling in her pocket for her wand. Wandless magic was useful, but wand magic was easier, and more powerful for someone who knew both.

She reached the door and yanked it open, glanced back over her shoulder to cast a shield charm just in case, then slammed it and took a running jump to leap over the entire set of stairs that led up to the terrace. Rolling her ankle in the process. Thank Merlin's Stars for transfiguration, or it'd be broken, apparition would be out of the question, and she'd probably have to seek medical aid from those monsters inside.

There was a crack as Allura disapparated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 am

Ne'Os sighed " i have said my peace i will be gone for a while a seer i went to said something about azkaban not like i dont deserve it for my past" he said to himself standing up and walking out he walked out to the street inhaled and with a loud crack dissapeared.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:52 am

''Bloody hell is this women boring. I do apologize to all for this inconvenience. I should have let her provoke me into this situation. I am sorry. Miss Hermione and Miss Jemma, I do presume that you understand what I meant. Never has anyone fought for equality, especially in the wirazding world, than my mentor, McCoy and I have inherited some of those traits. That is why I teach Muggle studies, that is why I advocate egalitarianism.

The only reason I reacted like that is because she provokes me. Her useless anti-philosophy and her idiotic mistrust for anyone present in this room is something I do not want to tolerate. I again apologize for this inconvenience, especially for the female members. For Lestrange, I do not care, he wanted it himself. Ne'Os, I owe you an apology to, which you have. That just showed how hard-headed and paranoid she is.

If you all want some sanctions to be imposed on my persona, I will not mind nor care. I am here, at the first place, to fight for justice. Not to argue with idiots. Therefore, if you want me out, I am out but I only have two conditions. Both Draig and Lestrange go with me, and McCoy becomes my successor as Co-Leader.

William, I also apologize to you for her comments. She proved to be less intelligent than I anticipated. I am sorry. So, people, what is the final decision.''
, he said.

Wilson was not sorry for telling Allura what he told her. She had it coming. He was just sorry, unlike her, to cause all this useless fighting.

''We are both against that.'', said McCoy referring to Poe as well. ''And yes if no punishment is imposed on my persona, than I do not want anything imposed on the other two. Thank you two.'', Wilson added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:20 am

((For F*** sake i leave for one afternoon and this is what happens. as it seems to have cooled down i wont blow somethign up, but if you were still in the middle of the argument i would.))

Jess was speechless, absolutely speechless. For the first time in his life he was about to snap. Nothing, not torture, not betrayal, not the death of his friends had afeected him as much as these people did.

"James," he started, his voice barely more than a whisper. "If i ever, ever hear you treat any lady like that ever again, it will be the end of you. I shall continue in a moment," he said, turning to William. "Shut up," he began, "it was not your fight, and you are just as bad as him," he said, sticking a thumb at James, "And you are both sexist pigs," he added.

"Ne'os, i expected better from you," he said, "You at least seem to respect the basic equality of men and women, and should respect that both genders deserve the exact same treeatment after watching them fight alongside battle with you." he said. "The only people here i can say i agree with in the slightest is Matt, darren and Jemma. I've had enough, meeting adjourned," he said, kicking his chair back and having it small against the wall with such force that it shattered before h walked out of the room
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:21 am

((Ne'Os stormed out a long time ago lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top