Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:08 am

"oh well thats because you haven't been properly introduced to it" he said flicking it creating some golden sparks as a distraction while he mentally casted, silencio at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:24 am

Matt had had enough of this. You people are all just fools! he said angrily. He put his wand away and grinned. You know this is the closest I've been to killing anyone in a while. he laughed. He walked to the door and laughed, Well good luck in finding a plan! he walked out the door and apparated home.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 am

He needn't have used the sparks, Allura knew he was going to hit her with something. After all, she'd got him earlier tonight.

Finite

She sat for a moment, the way she was expected to, and then began talking again.

"Well, that was certainly productive. I'm afraid it's still just a wand, Ne'os. And I'm not afraid of it, and I'm still going to demand an explanation of James," she said. "I don't care how much you like him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:51 am

"well then ill ask that you two love birds take it outside where we dont have to be forced to sit and listen to it" he said hopeing someone else would agree with him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:01 am

For once Darren agreed with Ne'os, though he thought that silencing Allura with a spell was a little to much, and quite useless really, seeing that she could use nonverbal magic. "Yes, really, you two can fight after the meeting," he said.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:23 am

Allura looked round the table. This really was worse than she thought.

"Don't you get it? He's as bad as any Death Eater. He just has a different way of showing it. What's the use of swapping one prejudice for another?"

"He'd be better off with your lot," she added, looking at Darren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 am

Ne'Os glanced at Jess hopeing he would stop this "Allura before someone actuly uses a spell you cant block on you i suggest you either remain silent or leave the table" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 am

"And I suggest we find out how deep this rot runs," Allura retorted. "You're not doing yourself any favours by sticking up for him, Ne'os. Aren't you supposed to be proving to us how you've turned all good and pure? This isn't the way a good person acts."

She turned back to Wilson, who'd been curiously silent this whole time.

"The least you can do is explain what you meant by people who deserve rights," she said. "As far as I'm concerned, there are some rights everyone deserves."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 am

Hermione was listening to their conversation quietly. But she thought it was time to speak out. "Allura, your right that Wilson shouldn't act that way, but can we please drop this?" she suggested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 am

Hermione Weasley didn't want to fight for a minority group? When was she imperioed?

"I'd have thought you of all people would understand," Allura told her former idol in an undertone. "Looks like the stories aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Why do you all want me to drop it?" she asked more loudly. "Are you afraid of him? Is there some huge secret that I don't know? Tell me."

If only she was a Time Lord. People always told Dr Who what he wanted to know. And all he ever needed was the temper of someone who'd been forced to destroy his own race and a sonic screwdriver. That would be a good name for a cocktail, don't you think? Hi, I'll have a beer and a sonic screwdriver.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top