Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 am

Jess raised a single eyebrown and looked at Wilson. "I was not referring to the Ministry matter," he said cooly, "I was saying that you would be going with at least one other when you saw Shackelbolt," he tolf James. "And on the matter of dictatorship i started this meeting asking everyone's opinion, and it broke out of control, with everyone going nuts, and arguments breaking out everywhere. Someone had to take a rein of the meeting, and you clearly weren't able to do that, as was supported by your petty name calling." He said, voice going lower as he did so. "And, finally. You are co-leader, this means that should something happen to me, you would temporarily take the reins until i was fit to return, unless everyone else deemed otherwise. While i am here, you excercise control over the others, but my word goes, unless a majority goes against me. It's hard to treat you with the same respect yo give to me when you disagree with me on every topic i bring up." He said, taking a breath before smiling grimly. "However, now that you've brought this up i do realise i have been unfair on you, and have not given you the proper respect that was necessary." Jess admited, frowning a little in shame. "So i am sorry for that, and i will strive to do my best to remedy that, if you will let me." He finished, leaning forward to focus entirely on James. "Oh, and Allura please don't do that ever again," he added, not looking away from his counterpart
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:31 am

''No problem, Jess. As I have stated, involving Kingsley, Miss Allura can join in. But I am strongly against anyone else. I think that a proper girl (empahsizing the word proper) would only lighten the mood. Another male... well... not so good. Especially when we disagree.'', Wilson said with a polite smile.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Francesca quietly entered the building and went into the room the others were in. The atmosphere was tense, that much she could tell. She smiled gently in greeting and took a seat.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:50 pm

A small crease appeared on Jess' brow as he thought before nodding. He wasn't overly fond of not being there, but he could definitely see the sense in the plan. "Good thinking," he finally said, after a slightly pause. "Although tajubg Jemma might make more sense, as she works there," he said with a grin. "Anyway, i think that for today this should suffice for our meeting. Is there anything else anyone would like to discuss?" Jess asked, looking around the table, not really concentrating
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Ne'Os looked at Jess "i might not be available for a short time i need to visit Dae as well i know exactly what will happen next time you see me it is very possible i will be human again" he siad wondering if Jess will understand what he meant.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Jess look curiously at Ne'os and nodded, wondering what he was up to, while harbouring a thought, which could easily be correct. "Good luck," Jess said simply, smiling. "Anything else?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm

"the resistance has been approved to work inside the school but thats old news" he said smileing at Jess.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:56 pm

((sorry, this is gonna be a long catch-up post. James, I think you need to read the site rules again.))

If Ne'os was trying to make her feel contrite, he was failing dismally. Allura didn't look ashamed at all. In fact, her slight change of expression suggested satisfaction.

"You all heard me warn him. If you were stupid enough to get in the way of the spell, that's hardly my problem," she told the vampire. "Besides, it was a little kiddy jinx; it wouldn't have hurt. Much."

She looked at Wilson, who was yapping again. It was like, if he didn't have useful to say, it took twice as long for him to say as anyone else in existence. Allura remembered there'd been quills that did that when she'd been at school. You wrote your essay, and the quill replaced all your words with synonyms that, to a thirteen year old sounded amazingly high-brow and to an adult, looking back over her old essays, looked exactly like what it was. A thirteen year old trying to sound intelligent.

This time she really did let it go. Didn't even bother to point out that he'd just been lucky Ne'os was sitting next to him, because really, what was the point in arguing with someone who had the maturity level of a thirteen year old? She could rant about it to Daniel tomorrow, and he'd sympathise with her and explain how men like Wilson couldn't handle smart women, and imply how well he'd handle a smart women and they'd flirt and then she'd feel much better. He was such a good friend.

Allura zoned back in when Jess spoke her name, and shrugged, and smiled.

"Okay," she agreed easily.

"Next time I'll just subject everyone present to a lecture on feminism, the patriarchy, and how the person involved is contributing to the downfall of society," she told him. "After all, we do fight for justice don't we? Basic rights should be the very cornerstone of our cause."

"Honestly, James, what are you? Three? Please stop insulting me just because I asked to be addressed by my first name. I should think someone like you would pride themselves on being polite, and the polite thing to do in this situation is to use the name I prefer to be known by," she followed up. "I assure you, it will not kill you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 pm

(James is a skilled legillimens, and he is not stupid :-) If you meant that. If not... then enlighten me)

''I may be three... but that does not prohibit me from saying what I want. In fact, that gives me even more liberty, Lady Guinevere or what ever Lady you are. And do not think you have intimidated me with your silly spell... with a flick of my hand both you and your silly wand are outside the House. Do not think of me as weak, Miss Draig. Just because I do not use magic unless really needed does not mean I am not able to. But if you are willing to try again, I shall be happy to oblige your wish.'', he replied.

''Basic rights you say. I give rights only to those who deserve them. Being a woman, Miss Draig, does not allow you to act like a hen and show off your intelligence by such useless anti-philosophical speeches. I doubt that you amuse even the female members that are present here.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Matt had let them all just work it out. He'd do whatever job he was given. He laughed loudly when Wilson was talking to Alura. That was good James! he said. But really, what is the point of the Resistance at the school? he said to Neos. What happens if they get attacked?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top