Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 am

Ne'Os smiled when he saw darrens glance follow his to the pantry where the horocrux was located he was going to find out why Darren was really here even if it meant risking his own life. "i wouldnt put it passed them to try they are not exactly smart i mean look there leader allowed himself to be defeated by his second in command or the fact they were oblivious to me betraying them until the end" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:12 am

[if you want to see the real reason, check the minister office thread ^^]

"Of course they were oblivious, no one would have possible thought scum like you could have done a brave thing like that," Darren returned, rolling his eyes. Ne'os thought a little to much of himself after his brave heroics. "And you defeat the Dark Lord anyways, he is temporarily gone, thats it. As for them trying to attack, I doubt they would with a leader like Lucius, not only is he far smarter than you, he wouldn't risk his own skin for a hopeless attack on the order."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:21 am

"oh i highly think Lucius as smart when he would send his members at me when they would be defeated just like when i captured and tortured Scorpius who is his grandson i might add and defeated Jennifer on many occasions and i could go on but that would be a waste of time. and i of course know the dark lord is not dead yet if he was the dark mark on my arm would stop burning ever so often" he said letting Darren think Ne'Os was stupid until they met later on where he would Make Darren suffer for it.

((yah i read it thats why i was showing you were the horrocrux was))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 am

[awesome]

Darren rolled his eyes at Ne'os' sarcasm. Ne'os was thinking far to much of himself, and underestimating Lucius far too much. Well, there wasn't really much to worry about Lucius, he was ambitious, but Darren doubted Lucius wanted Voldemort back. "Whatever you want to think Ne'os, Lucius' intellect or threat was not the subject of this conversation," He reminded him, they had went quite off topic.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 am

Wilson had been quiet for a time, listening to the others. ''Jess, I hope you do not expect me to talk with the Minister? I am not stepping in that building. Take William, here. He used to work there. I will, with or without a witness talk to Kingsley and try to organize something inside the school. I thin that the students are our priority. We all can defend ourselves. I will give up on helping Ne'Os, though, but if I see him being attacked, I will not ignore it.

Jemma, I am not accusing you of mistrust. We are colleagues and I doubt that you have such thoughts. But there is the matter of a romantic dame from the 19th century which I have to handle. If you want, you can join me when talking to Kingsley, but I do not see that as necessary, because you all will hear about it on our next meeting.''
, Wilson said.

''Well said, James. If you need help in the Ministry, I can join in. I used to work in the Department of Law Enforcement, therefore I know people. I know people who think like we think. If you need any help, just talk to me.'', said McCoy.

''There, all is settled, I think. If I am not needed, I would like to withdraw and go to Kingsley to talk to him about the defense of Hogwarts. That is, if you do not mind, Jess'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 am

Allura let the comment pass, for she doubted he would be that obvious so soon after her warning. Surely a man as intelligent as James Wilson wouldn't make such a blatant mistake. Hey, the flowers in that vase behind his head were very nice. Who'd have thought Jess would have such good taste. They were orchids, weren't they? Now it would bother her all night, and Allura knew she'd have to go over there when the meeting was finished to check and then look them up in an herbology text when she got home. Hopefully it wouldn't be long, the meeting seemed like it was almost over.

Carefully, Allura used the vase of flowers behind Wilson to divide her conscious thoughts from her intent. Most of the order members were proficient in the mental arts, and she didn't doubt that James would use them in his defence if he was trying to provoke her.

Now safely under the protection of her own abilities, she slipped her left hand across her lap and into her right pocket, and casually fired a hex at what she approximated was his buttocks.

((please excuse Allura's listed abilities, they still need to be fixed))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:03 am

Ne'Os extended his leg just in time for the spell to hit his shield a golden bubble appeared around him then dissapeared he glared at Allura "i think we can not fire spells at each other please" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 am

(ill just presume that Hermione was here all along)

"Well I'm in the ministry and I think Dae trusts me, so I could get some inside information if you need it," Hermione offered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:19 am

"Keep it civil," Jess growled, glaring slightly at Darren. "And Wilson, i wasn't asking. If anyone is meeting with any higher ranked official of another faction another person must be present, is this clear?" he asked before pausing to think. "I'm not sure we could take the ministry on..." he said. "We'd do better infiltrating them, we might have to resort to some bad tactics, but i believe we could pull it off." He said, thinking more
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 am

''Oh come on, My Fair Lady (ironising the phrase), do not think you can hex me with such silly spells under the table. And be careful of that vase behind me, something might happen to it.'', he said symbolically.

He then turned to Jess. ''I am not stepping into the Ministry, Jess. And that is final. I am not afraid of them, I am not worried that I may be caught... I just not stepping inside the Ministry. Take McCoy if you need someone.'', he said.

''Regarding my meeting with Kingsley... I have said, if Miss Jemma wants to come, she can... I will not throw her out. If anyone else tries to enter while we are talking, I will consider it as espionage and sabotage and will throw him or her out personally. I hope I made myself clear. You may be the leader, Jess, and I do respect you in that role. But I must say, I am the Co-Leader and I do expect the same amount of respect from you. I do not tolerate dictatorship.'', Wilson added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top