Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:32 pm

"this is getting useless" Ne'Os said slghtly annoyed "if we keep fighting like this nothing will be accomplished.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 pm

[[OOC: Can we have a posting order or something as I'm going to loose track of the thread in a minute?]]

"I'm not saying that I don't trust you, James, I'm saying that if everything goes well between you and Kingsley then surely you will have no reason to kill or obliviate or by any means do something which means the witness cannot recall what has happened." Jemma clarified what she meant before.

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:37 pm

Allura didn't smile. The worst of it was that he didn't even realise he was being a sexist pig.

"In future, each time you make an derogatory comment in my presence, you will receive a stinging hex to the part of your anatomy that most takes my fancy," Allura informed James coldly. "This is your only warning."

"She makes a good point."

((posting order from NOW))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 pm

((so whos turn is it lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 pm

[[OOC: James]]

Order of th Phoenix Meeting 2 - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:25 am

((Bull, i'm posting now. Leader's Privelege : D))
"SILENCE!" Jess shouted, banging his wand on the table and letting it let out an ear-splitting crack, and a few red sparks flew out of its tip. "Firstly," he began, "At any formal meeting involving any other faction, whether it's Hogwarts, The Ministry, The Resistance, The CoL or the DEs at least two Order members must be present at all times. One of those people will be me, as leader i need to know what is happening with the Order, and with our counterparts." He told them, "Secondly, As Dae's cousin i will visit him, along with James and Matt," he told them. "Thirdly, with the Hogwarts situation we have no Jurisdiction over that issue. Jemma and I will visit Shackelbolt and reccomment that he uses our resources, but he will not be in any way obliged to accept our help." Jess said, before sighing. "And finally, on the matter of the Col and Resistance, because none of you seem to be able to come to a proper decision, i have decided for you. The order will take no official stand on the matter," he told them, "You are all welcome to take your own personal stances on the matter, but once you enter this house all your quarrels are dropped, Understood?" Jess asked, pausing finally to see if there were any quarrels with his decision
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 am

"thank you Jess like i stated i did not want the help of the order i have enough support from the Transylvania ministry and the vampire and werewolf clans that are out there" he said "but i would like it if i could go with you to visit Dae i fear he will try to arrest you all and if it goes south i would like to help keep you out of azkaban."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:41 am

"Well that sorts it out Jess, no problem," Darren said sarcastically. "Firstly, I suggest you let Ms.Tiquelle go to the headmaster as she''s probably on better terms with him," he said, dealing with the matter which was more trivial first before moving on. "Now I have talked to Dae Jess and I know that you expect him to treat you good and everything because he's your cousin in law but thats not how it will go. Dae despises the resistance and he has made no secret of that, just look at what he is printing in the daily prophet," Darren said. The daily prophet had become extremely anti half breed of late. "He is with the Confederacy of light, in fact I believe he started it. And though you don't have a position with either one of them, you are still harboring criminals like Lestrange and Ne'os and Dae won't like that," he said, not caring thatMatt and Ne'os were there to hear what he was saying. "And you realize as well, that the public too, does not trust the order anymore because of this." Having criticized all that Jess had just said, he moved on to make his own point. "Now I think you should let Shacklebolt deal with Hogwarts how he wants to and don't interfere. The death eaters, without the Dark Lord, are no longer a threat. Therefore, I agree with Wilson about the stance the order should take against the ministry. They are the order's new enemies, whether you like it or not. Since the CoL is merely a part of the ministry, we should be against them as well. Lastly, I advise you to get rid of scum like these two," here, he pointed toMatt Lestrange and Emof "who are ruining your reputation and quite possible plotting behind our backs."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 am

Ne'Os glanced at the closet with the boiler in it and decided to take a new tactic "if i were plotting behind Jess's back why would i give him the location of my base of operations and let him have full access to my horocrux" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 am

Darren followed Ne'os' glance and smiled slightly before replying. "Well Ne'os, I'm not exactly sure. Either you are extremely stupid, which I don't doubt, or you plan to gain Jess' trust to gain help in destroying the Confederacy, which is your only current enemy," Darren replied. "As the order cannot trust either the ministry, which is also the CoL, and the Resistance I suggest we should we shouldn't ally with either of them and keep constant watch on what they are doing. The Death Eaters for now, as I said, are not a threat. From what I have heard they don't have the force, nor the intentions to attack the order."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top