Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 11 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled politely at her. "This could be our song" he whispered to her and closed his eyes as she kissed his chest softly, closing his eyes he kissed her on the forehead and then let her press her forehead against his chest gently. "I love you, more than anything else in this world" he whispereed to her, smiling at her crookedly and kissed her again on the top of her head and sighed happily. He wouldn't trade for a million thing for her, he would walk a thousand mile just to see her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 11 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:26 am

Chase was feeling sleepy. Slightly chilled against his cold body she snuggled up closer and closed her eyes. "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you Danny." She whispered and fell into a soft snooze, curled up against his chest silently her head just below his chin. She smiled in her sleep and softly said. "Danny.." Before curling up closer and falling into a deep sleep.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 am

"Me too" Daniel said quietly watching her fall a sleep then smiled at her kissing her on the forehead then continued to watch her until he finally fell a sleep as well both of them bare chested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 am

Chase woke up in the morning startled. She sat up quickly and ran her hand through her hair. She felt sore in the chest area and glanced down. Yelping she pulled a sheet up to cover herself as she turned and looked at Danny. He was still asleep and she smiled happily. She saw the line of clothes that led from the window to the bed, but was surprised to find she had no pants on either, just her panties. She felt a blush creep into her face as she reached over the side of the bed to grab her top, accidentally kicking Danny in the process.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:48 am

Daniel was snoring loudly, sleeping peacefully. His arm wrapped around her and as he moved he shifted over now turning to the other side of the bed, salava drooling down his chin then he felt Chastity's leg hit him causing him to flung his eyes open his eyes auburn gold but as he looked up at he it changed back to his normal sky blue eyes. "Hello, beatiful" he smiled tiredly as he pushed himself to sit up on his buttom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 am

Chase jumped, she had just put her top back on, not her shirt.. and grinned at him, moving closer she put one arm on one side of him, her other arm on the other side of him looking down at him. "How are you?" She asked smiling softly at him. "I didn't realize I fell asleep last night." She said softly leaning down and pressing her lips to his gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 am

Daniel yawned slighty and stressed himself as she moved closer to him putting one arm on one side of him and her other arm on the other side of him looking down at him. "Great, thank you..." he smiled at her looking back up at her and smiled crookedly at her. "You" he asked her grabbing her hips and kept his hand onto her hips. "It okay, i fell a sleep too" he laughed softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 am

Chase giggled and looked down at him. "Well are you the one who took my pants off last night? Because I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with those on." She giggled touching his nose lightly with her finger. "We must have both fallen asleep." She giggled pressing her lips to his gently for a second before leaning back up staring down at him happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 am

"They were off before you fell asleep already" laughed Daniel and smiled happily at her his eyes following her finger on his nose; making a cross eye section with his eyes then laughed softly again looking back up at her. "Yeah, i guess" he said kissing her back then pulled away from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 am

Chase giggled and sat up stretching slowly, her arms over her head, the sheet falling into a small pile around her lap. "I slept good, did you?" She asked turning to look at him again her eyes sparkling with amusement. She didn't want to get out of the warm bed yet, so she laid back down curling up in a ball, not bothering to cover herself with the sheet again. "I slept.. very good, it was so nice, I didn't get to hot or to cold."She said putting her hand on his bare chest happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top