Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 13 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:53 am

"Hmm, i don't know. I still have heaps of money left in my wallet and they are taking room in my pocket, maybe we could go shopping then there won't have to be too much credit in my wallet" Daniel suggested moving closer to her his lips touching the back of her neck and kissing it a few time with the same light passionate kiss they had kissed each other the other day in the same room when they first had got together and finally realized theire true love for each other. "Your so bloody beautiful" he sighed -- defeatedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 13 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:49 pm

Chase giggled. "you have money?" She asked smiling over her shoulder at him still giggling. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes when he kissed her neck. That felt so nice.. wow. She smiled and opened her eyes looking back at him. When he said something she turned around to look at him pretending to pout. "Is that the only reason you like me? Because I'm pretty?" she said crossing her arms over her chest and bending one knee so she was completely pouting, her lower lip puckered out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:54 am

Daniel stopped kissing for a few moment to look back at her eyes, brown meeting blue. He licked his lips, savouring the taste of her skin on his lips, he closed his eyes for a bit feeling as if his heart had worked again like they were racing against his chest but they were dead and sometime he wish his heart would work again so that he could feel and to remember what emotion was like again but it seem like whenever he was with her, he felt like they were working again. "Yes, of course i like you because your pretty" he answered then before, if she was going to bark at him with annoyance he placed a finger on her lips with one arm still wrapped around her waist and kissed her on the lips lightly but quickly pulled away from her. "And, i love you because your the only girl that make me feel alive again, your the only girl that makes me happy and you makes me feel like i'm needed. That i can be there for you and see that beautiful smile on your face and make sure that it never leaves your face"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Chase smiled at him as he put his finger on her lips. She had TOTALLY been about to hit him on the arm, but now she didn't want to do that. She kissed him softly and stared into his eyes. "And is that it? That's basically calling me pretty." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder and looking at him from the corner of her eyes. "I mean.. I'm more then pretty to you right!" She said feeling a tiny bit of panic enter her stomach. He did like her for more then her looks.. right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:37 am

Daniel dropped his arm from her, looking into her eyes, curling his lips in irritation worried that he might lose her in the next set of word he could say next. He stared at her longily trying to find the right word before pissing her off and getting himself a slapped across the face; tension washing all over his face, his jaws flexed and clentched, his muscle tightening. " Of course your more pretty to me" he said looking at her worriedly. "I'm love you Chase you set me free. I can't live this thing called life without you and me. I rather die then spend one day without you because you make me happy...and" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Chase watched him confusion and a slight sense of hurt filling her eyes. She smiled though, when he talked, that pain leaving her eyes at his words. "Ok.." She said smiling. "I think I get it.." She smiled at him and reached up kissing his cheek gently. "It scared me.. for a moment, thinking that you might only like me because I'm pretty.." She said slowly her eyes drifting from his to stare at his chest, a habit she had picked up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:18 am

Daniel looked down at her and sighed with relief. "I love you because your so different then the rest of the other girls. Even though things didn't work out between us, you stood by me all the time and when things were wrong you'd hug me and say everything would be okay" Daniel said, wandering in his words were a little too cocky or stupid but he didn't care she still loved him and that all that mattered to him because he never want to leave her or be seperated from her for the rest of his life. "I will always love you because your pretty, Chase. But i also love you for many other reason as well" he told her, stroking her hair lightly as she stared at his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:51 am

Chase smiled at him softly. "Will you still love me when I'm old and gray?" She asked looking up at him. "When I'm not pretty anymore? Will you stay by me? I'll take care of you.. and.. and we can take care of each other.." She said suddenly realizing what she just said. Her face went red. Was she really just making a statement that she wanted to stay with him her whole life? And before she could say another word she realized that that is what she wanted. It was a little soon, and she had to grow up a bit first.. but she did.. she wanted to be with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:07 am

"Till death do us part" Daniel whispered and stroked her cheek lightly, smiling, happily at her then nodded at her politely at her promising to be with her until she was old and grey but he wasn't going to let her become old and grey because he had a plan ready to preserve her from getting old and going old but this was only if she wanted this as badly as he did. "Of course i'll stay with you and take care of you. I told you i loved you no matter how old you are" he told her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am

Chase smiled softly and closed her eyes against his touch. "Thank you Danny." She whispered and rested her forehead against his chest. "It really means a lot to me.." She smiled slightly and then looked up at him smiling. "What do you want to do today?" She asked after a moment of calm silence. She smiled and then reached down grabbing his hands she pulled on him gently. "Come on! Lets go do something!" She said but stopped suddenly, and with violent force. Sneezed. "Ouch.." She muttered rubbing her nose. "That sneeze hurt.." She said glancing back at him. "Sure hope I'm not sick!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top