Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 14 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Daniel smiled and sighed again; relieved that everything had turned out to be perfect. No fighting, no arguement just a small discussion then accepting how each other thought about each other well what he thought about her and why he liked her, what reason though. His eyebrows furrowed at her and tilted his head sideway in confusion as she asked the same question again twice today and open his mouth to speak. "I thought we were going shopping today" laughed Daniel looking at her and held her back but stpped away from her and with a violent force he saw her sneezed. Luckily, he had stepped away from her before any of her muscus landed onto him. Then he looked back at her and smiled weakly, chuckling at her as he grave her a really big hug. "I must of been too cold for you or the rain must of really gotten to you the other day" he decided if she was sick it was best that they stay right here in the hotel and relax together. He could serve her food and drink but best of all he could look after her like he promised to her the later today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 14 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Chase looked at him and smiled slightly. "Yeah.. I must have.. " She stopped and sneezed again. "Must have gotten a cold or something from it.. not to mention.. I sat in those clothes for a while before I got them taken off." She said glancing at him with a grin. "Maybe we should stay here today.. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a burden!" She said looking up at him her eyes wide. She glanced towards her bag and letting go of his hand she pulled out some new clothes. "Possibly best to get out of the clothes that made me sick eh? They are still kind of damp." She said glancing at him and wondering if she should just change or wait for him to clothes his eyes.

He had already seen her partially naked so it wasn't anything new to him. So deciding he'd be fine with it she pulled off her damp clothes and pulled on some more comfortable clothes. While she was pulling on the pants however, sneezing a few more times she tripped. And landed hard. "Ouuuccchh." She groaned pulling the word out and glancing down at herself looking for blood. Seeing a tiny bit she bit her lip and her gaze zoomed up to him. Her finger was bleeding from hitting the chair on the way down. "Sorry!" She said sticking her finger in her mouth so that the bleeding would stop faster. "I think I hit my finger.. I lost.. balance." She muttered feeling her cheeks heat up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:15 am

"That probably the best idea" Daniel smiled and waited for her to change into her clothes, respecting her privacy he covered his eyes up with both of his hand playfully with a excited expression on his face and a wild smile was spreaded across his face then when he heard her sneezing a few time and tripped over he removed his hands from his eyes to take a look at what was happening around him only to find Chase fallen onto the floor with her finger bleeding from hitting the chair on the way down. He smiled and squatted beside her looking into her eyes, taking her finger from her mouth and started to suck onto the blood on her injured finger then stop before he got addicted to it and when the bleeding had stopped. "Oh, boy. This is going to be a tough one" he teased her slightly as he stroked her face gently and chuckled lightly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 am

Chase's cheeks heated up when he came over to her while she sat on the floor. "Sorry.." She muttered watching him take her finger into his mouth. She bit her lower lip hoping it would be ok for him to do that. He let her finger out of his mouth and she visibly relaxed. She was kind of afraid of being bitten by him. She didn't know if he would get.. addicted to her blood or something! Now that would be bad. Then he might take to helping get her hurt.. that would.. not help. She could die if he did that.. She took a deep breath and smiled at him. "I'm sorry.." She said again and got off the floor pulling him up with her. She dragged him to the bed and fell down on her back on it. Closing her eyes her hair spread out around her head like a fan. She sighed slightly and shivered feeling cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 am

Daniel looked into her eyes and watched her get up onto his feet, pulling him along with her but he rejected the idea of her having to walk all the way to her bed to rest so he pulled her back with a gentle force then with a flash he carried her in his arm like a couple who just got married and just walked into their new home. Her arm clinged around his neck as he carried her onto the bed and gently left her down onto the bed, sitting beside her with one of his arm wrapped around her neck then rested them onto her shoulder keeping her cool and warm at the same time by turning the fire on in the fireplace and keeping a cool arm around her. He watched her carefully and wandered how badly she was sick so he placed a cold icy finger on her forehead and they were burning through his skin now so he got a clothe grabbing his wand and started to wet it with the charm. "Aquamenti" then heated it up a bit by the fire and came back to put a warm wet towel over her head to keep her warm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:23 am

Chase smiled when he carried her to the bed. She clung to his neck and closed her eyes against his chest as he laid her down on it. Feeling his cold finger against her forehead she shivered and curled up on her side feeling an odd pain there. She bit her lip and watched as he got a warm cloth. She smiled lightly as he laid it against her forehead. "Thank you." She muttered looking up at him and smiled. "I'm sorry I got sick.. it's not the funnest thing in the world.. watching over a sick girl.." She said smiling and then sneezing again hiding her face in the pillow so he wouldn't get sprayed. "I really am sorry." She said sounding tired. She reached up and took his hand, pulling him down near her. She curled up against his chest silently and closed her eyes against his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:46 am

Daniel watched her carefully, cringing his eyes at her when she sneezed hoping that she didn't spray any germs onto him but stopped when she saw her moving her head away and sneezed onto her pillow. "It okay, it was my fault i shouldn't of let you stay out there in the rain" apologized Daniel looking at her, happily, feeling her hands pulling him down near her. He laid down beside her and put his arm around her as she curled up against his chest silently. As he watched her he stroked her hair and bit the buttom of his lip trying to think of anywhere in Hogmeade that he could get some medicine to help her but couldn't find any where he could got to get her medicine however the bar keeper probably would keep some pain killers with him/her so he got up and watched Chase carefully as he walked out of the room then down to the bar asking if the bartender had any painkillers and came back to her with some painkillers and some warm water with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 am

Chase curled up when he left her she put the blanket over her head and whimpered. She felt horrible and she didn't like it at all. When he left she shivered harder and looked around her for a few minutes before curling back up in her ball and shivering waiting for him to come back. When he finally came back she looked up and smiled at him, then hid her face in her pillow again as she sneezed. Shivering harder she bit her bottom lip and looked at him her eyes slightly glazed. "Dangit.. I feel like crap." She muttered sitting up and hugging her knees pulling the blanket up around herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Daniel walked back in with painkillers in his hand and a glass of warm water, chuckling as she told him that she felt like crap but at the same time he felt guilty of leaving her out in the rain the other day at least she accomplished one thing and that was fullfilling her romantic fantansy. "Takes these" he told her and handing her the pills and glass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Chase smiled slightly and held out her hands for them. Taking the pills she downed them with the water and gulped shivering her shoulders and smiling at him. "Thank you." She said smiling at him and handing back the water. "I feel better already, knowing you're here." She said smiling at him. "Oh what I would do for a pepperup potion.. to bad they don't have any in town." She said shaking her head and looked up at him again smiling. "Sit down!" She said patting the bed next to her her legs still pulled up to her chest watching him with sparkling eyes. "I'm so sorry I got sick, but don't feel bad, it's my own fault." She said giggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top