Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 12 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 am

"It the best slept i've had in years" Daniel smiled at her crookedly and watched her lay back down and curled into a ball; he began to pull her to his chest and he smiled warmly at her and closed his eyes happily enjoying her warm skin against his cold icy stony skin. "I'm glad i'm with you" he whispered to her and then started to sing the same song again but a little louder then before.

You don't know how you touched my life
Oh in so many ways I just can't describe
You taught what love was suppose to be
It's all the little things that makes you beautiful to me
Oh yeah yeah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 12 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 am

Chase smiled and curled against his chest her eyes closed. "You were even in my dreams Danny." She whispered softly opening her eyes to look up at him. "That song, playing over and over in my head, and we were sitting in a clearing.. and it was just so.. so pretty." She smiled. "Because you sat there, staring at me, and it was raining.. lightly, and not very hard, but raining just enough to get us wet through the branches above us." She smiled at him. "And you shone like diamonds with every raindrop that hit the sun that came out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am

Daniel listen to her as she told her about her dream and smiled at her. He laughed softly and pressed his lips against her putting a hand on her neck as he kissed her gently a few time then pulled back from her and rub her cheek with his thumb gently. "Funny, i had the same dream as you" he smiled at her and looked into her eyes, brown meeting blue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:32 am

Chase smiled at him softly. "Funny." She whispered and kissed him gently a few more times before finally pushing the sheets off of her and standing up. Her frame completely visible to him for a change. Chase grinned at him happily. "I love you!" She said giggling as she stood there, in her undergarments searching around for her shirt and pants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am

Daniel laughed and kissed her back a few time then finally she pulled her sheet off her and stood up. Her naked body in his complete view, he felt some kind of aroused around so he shifted closer to her and gave her bottom and gave it a little slap then smile at her and got up putting his hand on her hips then kissed her neck. "I love you too!" he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 am

Chase spun around and laughed her eyes sparkling. "Heey you better watch it bub!" She said giggling as she forgot about her clothes and pulling the sheet over her she straddled him sitting on top of him she pulled the sheet up over her head and over his head engulfing them in a little tent. She looked down at him smiling, only in her undergarments.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:10 am

Daniel looked at her aroused by her sudden move, sitting on top him with only with her undergarments on, engulding them into a little tent. "Wow, that sexy" he looked at her seductively and placed his hand on her hips then smiled crookedly at her and kissed her lightly on the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 am

Chase felt her heart pump faster when he smiled at her. Oh.. that smile. She grinned and moved down so she was kissing him gently. "Love you." She giggled and without further ado, jumped off the bed, the sheet pulled around her neck hiding her body from him as she found her clothes. She turned around the sheet now tied around her neck like a cape. "What are you doing today?" She asked grabbing her pants and pulling them on silently her eyes on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:11 am

"I love you too" smiled Daniel watching her jump of the bed the sheet on the bed pulled around her next hiding her body from him and changed into her clothes, he smiled at her and pulled on his clothes on as well while waiting for her to finish and with a quick blur of motion he was already in his clothes and as he waited for her he slowly walked up behind her and wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her neck slightly. "Don't mind me" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 am

Chase jumped when he was behind her suddenly. "Beautiful." She whispered moving closer to him. "What do you want to do today?" She asked softly looking over her shoulder at him and smiling excitedly. She had the best man in the world! How could she not be happy right now? She was just.. perfect. More then perfect if there was such a word for it. But she didn't know that word, so she couldn't use it. She smiled at him happily. "We have all day in Hogsmeade together.. it doesn't seem like TO sunny of a day.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top