Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 7 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 am

Daniel smiled and kept his eyes close as he looked at her he open his eyes. "It not your fault, they were scared they were going to get bitten" Daniel whispered and hugged her back, swaying in the rain with music playing in their hpead. "Your mother" he asked her slightly a little annoyed with her mother at the moment. "What did your father do" he asked and then paused. "Yeah, i guess" he chuckled as she went to caress his chin again as he stroked her hair gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 7 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:46 am

Chase sighed slightly and shook her head. "Dad didn't do anything, he never had the guts to stand up to my mom." She said shaking her head. "Mom rules the money of the house, mom rules dad, he lets her, but now he's protecting the little ones from her, so that they don't turn out like.. her." She said softly.

She moved closer to him and laid her forehead on his chest. "But now that I have you it doesn't seem so bad." She said softly. "It doesn't seem like I just got put out on my own, forced to make my own money.." She sighed softly and swayed pressing her forehead against his cold chest relaxed as the rain beat down on them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:59 am

Daniel looked at her and laughed quietly holding onto her. "Oh well, at least we are together and looking for each other now and helping each other through taxes and everything" Daniel said looking at her, in a soft calm tone; stroking her cheek lightly with a crooked smile that she always loved.

He moved closer to her and felt her forehead on his chest. "Thanks" he smiled softly and smiled at her kissing her on the top of her head and smiled. "I'm sorry i put you through this. It was my fault" he told her and swayed slowly in the rain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Chase looked up at him. "You didn't put me through this Danny." She said softly looking up into his eyes. "I was about to be kicked out anyway.." She said and felt her eyes fall back to his chest. To those rippling abs underneath his shirt. She slid her hands to his shoulders gently and then down to his chest, resting her forehead in between her hands. "My mom was angry with me for not working hard enough on keeping my image up.. so finally she kicked me out." She said softly and looked up at him again just to look away. "I'm so happy I have you." She whispered and kissed him gently before letting her gaze fall back to his chest and her hands sitting on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:48 am

Daniel looked at her watching her hand fall from his shoulder then onto his chest, resting her forehead in between her hands listening to her at the same time as he watched her put her hand on his chest, kissing her back he finally looked up at her with a crooked smile stroking her cheek lightly. "Me too, in fact i am more happier with you" he whispered back kissing her lightly and pulled away from her. Sweeping her from her feet he carried her over to a spot under the tree where there was no water pouring onto them; then gently put her down on the ground. "I'm sorry things didn't work out with your mother. If you want i can talk to her about it, try and solve things out..peacefully" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 am

Chase yelped when Danny picked her up. She clung to his neck, but she knew he wouldn't drop her, it had just startled her. When he set her down she smiled and pulled him down next to her. "Nah, it's ok, I'd rather not talk to my mother anyway, she was.. not the nicest mother in the world, I just wish I could get my dad and siblings out of that house. I feel kind of lucky actually, I got away from her.. and they didn't." She shook her head and looked up at Danny smiling. "What you did was possibly the best thing that ever happened to me." She said leaning against his shoulder watching the rain fall around them in their little secluded area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:07 am

Daniel looked at her sitting underneath a tree, both of them watching as the rain fall around them in their little secluded area laughing, softly when she said she ratehr not talk to her mother because she wasn't the nicest mother in the world, wishing that she could get her dad and siblings out of the house. That she feel lucky that she got away from her and they didn't, that it was the best thing that ever happen to her. "Harsh..Chase..Harsh" he said looking at her with a dazzling smile then held onto her hand looking at her then at the rain fall around them. "But that okay" he told her smiling at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 am

Chase looked kind of startled as she looked up at Danny. "But it's true! All she ever does is sit there and complain about something or other that happened at work, that happened at the Ministry! What this girl wore today! Why muggles are stupid!" She held onto his hand and pulled it up to her chest staring down at it. "My dad only sticks around her because he protects the kids.. we don't want them to turn out like her, obsessed with clothes, and purebloods, and always fitting in! It's not right!" She said feeling tears prick her eyes.

"I just want to get them out of there, but I can't.. I feel bad for thinking like that about my own Mother, but it's not like she raised me or anything, Mary is my mother in all definitions of the term except she didn't give birth to me." She looked up at him tears sparkling in her eyes. "I love Mary as a mom, I may not always act like it around her, but she's always been there for me.. listened to me when I cried, held me when I was sad, laughed with me when I was happy. She's a better person then my mom could ever be." She whispered bringing his hand to her lips and kissing it gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 am

Daniel pulled her closer resting her head on his chest; he looking at the cloudy sky as the rain started to slowly stop falling from the sky. He looked at her and saw her look like as if she was about to cry and he panicked a bit. "No don't cry" Daniel said looking at her worried and wiped the tears from her eyes, he stroked her cheek lightly smiling crookedly at her, coeing lightly as he looked into her brown eyes. Brown meeting Blue. Listening to her as she pull his hand to her lips kissing it lightly unable to say anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:36 am

Chase smiled at him and then looked up into his eyes. His crooked smile making her heart melt. She smiled at him softly looking up into his eyes. "I'm just sad, Mary is offering to keep me company in my house.. even though I can't pay her anymore.. she still stays with me." She said softly. "Even when I'm mean to her, even when it seems like I don't appreciate her as much as I do.." She sighed and moved closer to him her hand now resting on his thigh.

"Danny, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, and sometimes I don't want to remember the past, I only want to remember you." She whispered moving closer and looking up at him she pressed her lips to his gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top