Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 10 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 am

Daniel laughed softly, watching her close the blind and then he slowly carried her to the bed and then laid her down on it with him on top taking her top off but leaving her panties on. "I wouldn't let you have a cold" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 10 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:13 am

Chase gasped softly when he took her top off looking up at him she smiled. "Danny." She whispered running her hands over his shoulders gently. "I love you." She whispered leaning up and kissing him gently on the lips, her torso pressed against his gently. She couldn't believe she was here.. with Danny, without being caught, without being a cheater, she was here, with him.. for good. She ran her hands over his chest softly, kissing him passionately as she lay there pulling him down onto her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 am

Daniel looked at her and looked at her round supples breast, touching them lightly pushing it up and down then looked at her. "They are so perfect" he cooed and then looked at her and then kissed her passionetally moving himself closer to her. He started to feel slightly aroused and he started to move away from her and kissed her on the neck then in the middle of her chest not worrying about being caught as being a cheater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 am

Chase gasped softly leaning her head back when he touched her breast. She had never had anyone touch them before.. and it was crazy what it did to her. Her heart sped up she felt an odd pounding sounding through her veins. She kissed him back passionately wondering how far this would go. She put her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her and kissing him harder, bringing him hard against her chest, she gasped and moved against him gently, amazed at how good this felt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 am

Daniel felt himself move closer to her, her chest rubbing against his. This felt good and he stopped, moving down her body and licked her breast lightly then laid down pulling he on top of him and continued to kiss her again with her rubbing her chest against his chest. Amazing how it felt, he wanted to do it with her now but didn't know if he should so he just placed a hand on her buttom and then gave it a squeeze as he slid it off carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 am

Chase gasped softly and felt a small pang of fear hit her chest. She had never done this before in her life. In fact.. no one had ever even seen her topless. She felt his hand touch her bottom and she groaned softly wanting more, but to afraid of it. "Danny.." She whispered softly. "I'm sorry.." She moved away from him a bit. "Please don't feel bad, but I want to wait.. till after marriage." She whispered staring at him. "After school.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 am

"I'm sorry" Daniel said softly and pulled it back up, not feeling anything about it. "I didn't know what i was doing half the time" he told her smiling politely to her and stroked her cheek as he pulled on the blanket over them to keep them warm his arm around her making it seem like a cold shower on a hot day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Chase curled up against his chest a smile on her face. "Thank you Danny." She whispered and put her warm hands on his cool chest, his skin so beautiful and smooth, so cold, and warm at the same time. Like there was a heart beneath it, and all it needed was a little fan to heat it back into life. "I love you." She whispered moving closer to him so that she was pressed against his chest softly. "So much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:47 am

Daniel looked at her with a warm smile as she curled up against his chest, her breast shoning out at him. They were beautiful but he made no attempt to touch them again and respected her privacy so he looked back up at her face and into her eyes, brown meeting blue. "I love you too...." said Daniel, this was the first time he ever meant it he loved her so much and didn't want to lose her anymore he wanted to be with her forever then he started to sing quietly"

You don't know how you touched my life.
Oh in so many ways i just can't describe.
You taught me what love is supposed to be.
It's all the little things that make your beautiful to me.
Oh yeah yeah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 am

Chase smiled softly and snuggled against him listening to him sing. "Danny." She whispered and kissed his chest softly. "That was beautiful." She whispered pressing her forehead against his chest gently. "I love you so much Danny." She whispered and feeling it in her heart she knew it was true. She would cross a thousand oceans to find him. She would kill Voldemort to save him. She would do anything at all to keep her beloved Danny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top