Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 8 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 am

Hearing him talk she turned around and jumped out of the way of the stupify, but got hit with the ropes. "What are you doing idiot!"She yelled falling over as the ropes bound around her wrists, ankles and mouth. She gagged on it and struggled. "Let me go!"She said muffled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:44 am

"you are not listening the ORDER asked me to protect you" he said "and if i have to stun you to do it then so be it" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 am

Chase glared up at him. She was pretty far down the beach from him so she could only barely see his silhouette. "The order my..."She hissed. "You're the head Death Eater are you not? How can I trust you?"She asked angrily her eyes drilling into where she knew his were. "Ne'os you're a great guy, but when you tie me up...then I have to think you're up to something."She said her voice going a bit softer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:59 am

"your gona have to trust me then because im working with the order i thought we have been through this before" said ne'os walking over to her and picking her up and walking back twords the house.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:03 am

Chase felt him pick her up and she struggled. "The order would never tell you to tie me up and stupify me!"She said struggling. "Nor would they send you! We aren't even sure where you're loyalties lie."She said struggling against him, making it as hard as possible for him to keep on holding onto her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:54 am

ne'os tightened his grip "they do know where my loyalties lie just please trust me even if i was told by the order to protect you im protecting you from death and if i let you go where your going you will die" he said trying to make her understand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:21 am

Chase looked startled at this. "If that is the case then you can come inside and stay."She said staring at him. "Because I don't like thinking that someone is spying on me."She said letting herself be carried now. She wasn't quite sure she liked it, but they were almost back to the house and he would surely let her down. Then she could run! He scared the heck out of her! She's get into the kitchen and leave through the back door! Yes that was the plan. She had to get out from surveillance, she didn't know why, but she had to. She smiled reassuringly, hoping he would untie her once they got up to the house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:37 am

ne'os entered the house glancing around slightly seeing a few death eaters had surrounded the house ne'os set her down on the couch and then waved his wand so the ropes fell away he quickly waved his wand again making severel wolf patronuses run out of the house where they patroled the house in small packs.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 am

"What is trying to kill me?"She asked rubbing her wrists silently as she glared up at him. He had brought her into the house and now she had no choice but to stay with him. "I'd be a bit more cooperative if you'd actually tell me what's going on!"She said staring at him. "And why do I have such a bad headache?"She asked glaring at him as she rubbed her wrists some more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:59 am

"i dont know whats trying to kill you i didnt see it to closley it was big but it could use magic it stunned you and you hit your head it might have been a werewolf but it was daylight so its difficult to figure out" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top