Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 11 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 pm

Chase glared at him holding onto Dragon. "Well nothing attacked me so thank you very much."She said storming back upstairs. He had stayed around all night! What a creep! She pushed open the door to her bedroom, and screamed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:48 pm

ne'os sighed and then flew up the stairs and ran to her "whats wrong" he asked her alarmed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Chase was shivering against the door. "There was a man!"She said pointing at the middle of the room. "He jumped out the balcony!"She said her voice shaking. "I swear he was right there!"She said looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

"thats not possible my patronuses would have alerted me" he said "but just incase human revelio" he said waving his wand still conserned when it came back with no one there.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 am

"I swear it Ne'os!"She said putting her hand on his arm and looking up at him. Her hair was a mess and she was still in her boxers and big t-shirt. She stared at the window and then back up at him. "I'm not going insane I swear it!"She said shivering. "He was just standing there..staring at me, I blinked and he was flying out the window!"She said a strand of hair falling into her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 am

"i dont know then" he said "get dressed ill be downstairs increasing my protection spells" he finished walking out.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:37 am

Chase stared after him silently. Her shoulders dropping she walked to the balcony and looked down. Nothing. Shaking her head she turned and got dressed. Short shorts and a belly shirt tube top, in pink. She brushed through her hair and put it up in a high pony tail and picking up Dragon she walked downstairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:01 am

ne'os sat silently meditating in a dark corner of the living room he was trying to make the large pile of books infront of him raise into the air.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 am

"So what's going on?" Chase asked a little rudely. She didn't like feeling cornered in her own home. She felt like she was under house arrest or something by this crazy Death Eater.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 am

"nothing at the moment unless you count me burning brain cells trying to make this pile of books float in the air" he said not opening his eyes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top