Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 12 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 am

Chase moved over to him and sat down holding her small chihuahua in her hands. She looked at him with a smile. "Anything breaking in?"She asked sitting cross legged.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 am

"no but the milkman was here earlyer he set off the silent alarm" he said opening his eyes and looking at chase.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:03 am

Chase cuddled her dog to him and pushed her hair behind her ear. "We do have one of those."She said nodding. She didn't want to bring up the man she had seen again. It had scared her, but he didn't believe her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 am

"its odd if you claim you saw a man why didnt my alarms alert me? mabey he was a ghost or something"he said closing his eyes again making a few of the books float up into the air.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 am

Chase shook her head. "He looked real! I swear!"She said sitting back against the wall and cradling Dragon between her knees and her stomach. "I swear he was there."She whispered staring at Dragon. "I'm not crazy!"She said defensively to Ne'os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 am

"i dont think your crazy and ghosts can apear real i just dont understand how he got passed my alarms so easily" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 am

Chase shook her head and stared at Dragon. "I dunno."She whispered looking at him. "How long are you going to be here?"She asked softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:35 am

"just until i know your ok and it seems that you are" he said waving his wand so the books flew back to there proper places. he then took out a pen and waved his wand making the pen glow blue. "if you need me you will know how to call me" he said dissapearing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:48 am

Chase stared at the spot he had disappeared in and stayed where she was. What was going on here? Men without a trace, people wanting her dead? What had she done?! She walked up to her room silently and laid down in bed, picking up a comic and reading it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top