Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 3 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 am

Chase yelled out when suddenly they had changed places. She fell to the ground. "Let me out Ne'os!"She said angrily standing up quickly and pointing her wand at him, her hair flying in all sorts of crazy directions. "What happens if I don't fulfill my destiny?"She asked seriously her wand still pointed at him. "Will it hurt me?"She asked looking fearful, but less fearful now that those Death Eaters were gone. Even if she was in the spirit realm. There was a way out, there had to be. Even though she was trapped by a Vampire. She looked around hoping for some light or something, but there was just stars.

Looking uncomfortable she looked back at Ne'os. "Please, let me out Ne'os!"She pleaded with him, falling to her knees. "Please!"She said, clasping her hands in front of her. Her wand sticking straight up. "You make fun of me so, giving me my wand, but me not being able to do much, you do realize that the Ministry will be here soon because we are under age don't you?"She asked looking up at the Vampire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:34 am

"it wont hurt you if you dont do your destiny most people dont realize they even have one the future changes" he said simply "and no the ministry wont find us until i bring you back and when you do get back they will see that something attacked you and you fought back its perfectly legal." he said "you might a well enjoy your self while your here" he finished sitting down and waving his hand a book flying out of his tent and into his hand he opened it and started reading it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 am

Chase glared at him. "You seriously expect me to just sit here, and let the Prime Minister die?"She yelled at him. "Let me out of here."She said going towards the edge silently determined to get out. "I will blast my way through here!"She said pointing her wand at him and throwing a blasting jinx at it. "Let me out you stupid Vampire!"She screamed turning around to point her wand at him. "Stupify!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 am

ne'os let the spell hit him it didnt do anything to him "no spell works here" he said. "and no matter how hard you try to get out you cant you are in the spirit world only a spirit can let you out" he finished not looking up from his book.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:44 am

Chase felt tears sting her eyes. She walked over to him and looked down at him. "What is wrong Ne'os?"She asked tears falling down her cheeks. "What happened to you to make you want to kidnap me and trap me in the spirit world?" She fell down to the ground next to him and buried her face in her hands pulling her knees to her chest. "I need to save him Ne'os..I have to!"She said her whole body shaking. "Please..let me go!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 am

" you can go in a hour when the prime minister is dead" he said "please sit" he said motioning at a chair "watch the universe."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am

"NO!"She said looking at him. "I won't let him die!"She sobbed moving away from him. "I don't understand it! What happened to you!"She said staring at him. "You used to be my friend! But now..now you kidnap me.."She said looking around at the stars around her. "Pull me off to the spirit world.."She felt tears fall down her face again. Spells wouldn't work..but what about that dagger? She felt around in her pocket and felt the pocket knife still there in tact. Pulling it out she turned around so her back was to him and opened it up so the knife was sticking out. She ran her finger along the sharp edge for a minute before spinning around and letting it fly towards Ne'os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 am

the dagger stopped suddenly before it hit ne'os "you know that was a good idea and it would have broken the spell but i can control objects with my mind" he said letting the dagger fall he turned the page and continued reading.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:58 am

Chase fell to her knees staring at him. He could control things..with his mind? She stared at him silently fear pouring into her heart. "Then why don't you just kill me? You have the nerve to take me captive! If I can't fulfill my destiny then just kill me!"she said throwing out her wrists for him to slash, bite, anything! She was on her knees her hair wild, her eyes shut, her wrists sticking out to him. "Please."She sobbed tears falling down her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 am

"i dont kill friends" he said "dont worry im saving your life if you saved the minister he would have had you killed."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top