Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 4 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 am

"How can you say you're my friend you monster!"She said standing up quickly her eyes full of an emotion she rarely ever had. Hate. She never hated anyone unless they forced her to. And usually the hate didn't last long, ending up only being a short lived thing. She stared at him her fists clenched to her sides. "You're just going to sit there, while you let the Prime Minister die!"She said tears falling in tracks down her cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 am

"i have to or i die" he said turning the page of his book.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 am

"And you don't even care..are you really that selfish? To just let other people die so you will stay alive?"She asked her teeth gritting together tears falling down her cheeks as she pushed her hair out of her face. "I can't believe you.'She said and picking up the knife off the ground she chucked it at the wall of the stars surrounding them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 am

"you dont seem to understand that even the ministry agrees on this part his death will stop the war with the muggles" he said "and if i didnt do htis the dark lord would kill me my family and my friends" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:13 am

Chase glared at him watching the knife fall to the ground before it even got close to the side of the area. "Yeah well the Ministry is corrupt is it not?"She asked glaring at him. "There is some underlying reason behind all this!"She said and spinning around she ran at the side, hitting it it pushed her back so that she was sitting on the ground. Blowing her hair out of her face she stood back up and ran at it again. "Let me go Ne'os!"She sobbed this time being thrown father back so that she was flying right at Ne'os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:20 am

"in a few more minutes"he said standing up to dodge her "please becarefull" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:22 am

Chase sat where she had fallen sobbing softly. "I can't believe you Ne'os, I thought you were my friend!"She said burying her face in her knees. "I thought you were smarter then to believe what the Dark Lord says, by killing the Prime Minister the muggles have reason to start an ACTUAL WAR against the Wizards! Do you want that?!"She sobbed looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:54 am

"no they would be to afraid to" he said "you have to forgive me for this but i must keep you alive"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Chase shook her head silently. How could this happen? Kidnapped by her friend, spirited off to the spirit world (No pun intended). Now she had to sit here with the knowledge that her destiny was being taken away from her. She couldn't do anything to stop it. It was probably to late now anyway. She could have KILLED the Dark Lord! "But why couldn't I kill the Dark Lord?"She asked her hands shaking. "The Dark Lord has NOTHING to do with the Prime Minister after today..is it still in my destiny to do that?"She asked looking up at Ne'os.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:39 pm

"no your destiny will change and my destiny will correct itself gdestyinyw minutes i can tell you what your new destiny is." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top