Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 5 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Chase stared at him silently. "I can't believe you."She whispered getting up and walking to the edge of the area staring at it unhappily. "I just..."She fell silent tears falling down her face. "it's to late now isn't it?"She asked softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

"yes" he said seeing the magicle walls start to turn back into the forest "but your new destiny is filled with life even though he is dead you can live to a old age and my destiny of killing the dark lord is back on track" he said closing his book.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 pm

"Is there anything I have to do?"She asked spinning to stare at Ne'os. "So you're going to kill him.."She said glaring at him. "I should knock you out right here, and get the authorities!"She said glaring at him. "I should have them arrest you for kidnapping me!"She said pointing her wand at him angrily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:48 pm

"no you wont because you wont remember it i specialize at these types of kidnappings you know saving peoples lives and yet they never thank me" he said aiming his wand at her and thinking , Obliviate!.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Chase looked surprised for a second and wasn't prepared when he sent the spell at her. It hit her in the chest and she fell to the ground her eyes going unfocused. She blinked a few times and looked around. "Where am I?"She whispered looking confused and a bit upset. "what am I doing here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

"you got lost in the woods and used the illumination charm to light your way the ministry alerted my father about underage magic and he asked me to go track you down and return you to saftey" he said looking around the now empty clearing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Chase looked around confused and saw Ne'os. "Oh, hey Ne'os."She said standing up carefully. "Ohhh, my head hurts..what happened?"She asked rubbing her head and looking around the clearing. It was empty. "Why did I use magic? That was stupid."She said shaking her head and trying to focus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 pm

"well when i arrived i seemed to have scared you and you fell and hit your head" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh...well thank you for helping me."She said looking around and then smiling at him. "So..erm..which way do we go?"She asked looking around the clearing. "I..I'm afraid I don't even remember coming into the forest..."She said shaking her head in confusion. She looked around silently shaking her head. "Or falling...or getting scared by you."She said looking back at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:56 pm

"must have hit your head hard" he said "i think the way out is this way you realy werent to far away from the road will take a muggle bus to london and then you can take the train home" he said knowing the bus with the minister on it was going in the opisite direction.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top