Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a stroll. [Ne'os] - Page 7 Empty Re: Out for a stroll. [Ne'os]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Chase sighed and stared up at the moon. She still felt like she was being watched. Glancing around the moon lit lake she sighed. Dragon started to yap and she pet him trying to make him go quiet, but he was staring at something in the trees. "Quiet Dragon."She said softly petting him. He was yapping still though so she put him back in his dog house and came out on the balcony again. She seemed very..preoccupied. Then suddenly she flew back into the house, and disappeared for a long moment, coming out of the back door in her traveling cloak. She ran off down the lake. It was much to late for a jog, and she herself had no idea where she was going. But she had to see something. Something important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 pm

ne'os saw her move and took off and landed behind her and aimed his wand at her and thought, obliviate! hoping she would forget and go back inside.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Chase heard something land behind her and spun around. Ne'os..with a wand, pointed at her. And then she couldn't remember where she was. Or what she was doing. Why was she out at the lake in the middle of the night..with her traveling cloak on? She looked around and saw Ne'os. "Erm....hello?"She asked her eyes slightly unfocused. Two obliviates a day was giving her a headache and she didn't know why! She blinked a few times and focused on him. "What...am I doing out here?"She asked squinting slightly and looking around. "Why are you here? Are you spending the night or something?"She asked blinking and shaking her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 am

"no i was asked by the order to protect you tonight" he said "mabey you should go back home im spending the night in a tree to better to protect you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:08 am

Chase looked at him silently. "Why would I need protection?"She asked staring at him. "I'm perfectly fine.."She said looking herself up and down, but realized her head was killing her. She must be getting tired. "Why can't I remember where I've been all day Ne'os?"She asked walking towards him her cloak billowing out behind her, the clasp around her neck was a butterfly that sparkled. She stared at him hard, her eyes finally focused. "Something is not right."She said taking on a new attitude since she was obliviated. "My head is pounding and I can't remember a thing, if I didn't know better I'd say I had my memory wiped."She said rubbing her temples and looking back up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 am

"you were stunned earlyer today now please go back inside" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:30 am

Chase glared at him. "Stunned..right."She said and spun away from him her cloak billowing out behind her. She was walking AWAY from her house though. "Well I was walking this way for a reason.."She called over her shoulder. This new attitude was out of the blue. Something she had learned from her mom. Whenever her mom got a headache she got angry. She had never been confused and had a headache before and Ne'os was just furthering this headache so she directly ignored his request.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:32 am

ne'os sighed and aimed his wand at her again "please go back inside i dont want to have to put you in harm to protect you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 am

"whatever Ne'os."She said waving her hand over her shoulder. She was angry. She was confused, didn't want to listen to Ne'os right now, and now he was threatening her! She didn't know what the danger was, the only danger there could possibly be was from Death Eaters, and Ne'os was already the head of them! She was in danger just being around HIM! She stormed off down the beach her feet sinking in the sand. She didn't know where she was going, but her mind was working furiously on where she had been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 am

ne'os waved his wand stupefy, Incarcerous he thought sending ropes and a stunning spell at her "then you leavee me no choice" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top